• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Siege, bird up

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
*waves*

Spending most of my time on TC1 fiddling with the treasure map revamp. Siege is fairly quiet lately, but still kicking. Some pirating with the High Seas event, which I think is fun. There is a Siege public Discord if you wanna pop in.

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hello !! We never met in game but i think you played on Siege a bit of time ago ! So i hope it's a welcome back ! As said by Tanager, the server is a bit quiet but there is always something to do (maybe in group) !... And with Siege Public Discord channel you can find some old friends !

Dust_Priest

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Aight cool, just wanted too see what was up. Livin on a tight budget right now, no tellin when I might be able to play; maybe sooner than later. Hope y'all and all is well. Cheers

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
As long as you have internet, there is always Endless Journey :) Takes a bit of creative thinking, but it is playable.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
just in case you don't know what Endless Journey (EJ) means: it means that you can either create new accounts or log in old accounts that have been inactive for a longer period of time (I believe it's 120 days) to play for free. You will however have to face certain restrictions like limited bank storage, restricted access to player housing etc. etc.
Basically it's a free to play with restrictions.

Dust_Priest

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Cool, well I appreciate the word on the endless journey y'all. Though before I left last time; I filled my bank 255 items, whatever filled to the brim is, and would not want to risk loosin a chunk of that stuff to game restrictions. So if I get an opportunity to play again, would more than likely willing to pay the script fee. :tinhat:

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
You would not lose anything, it would just be stuck in the bank. Unfortunately, an overflowing EJ bankbox cannot be used even to withdraw an item and fix the problem. The only solution is subscribing. But nothing is lost. Also of note is that, if you logged out while sitting on a loaded pack beetle, DO NOT dismount. EJ cannot ride a loaded beetle - you would have to unload the bug before logging out, or lose those items when it goes wild.