• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Siege Best PvPer's?

• Thread starter Elmer Fudd
  • Start date
  • Watchers 4
E

Elmer Fudd

Id like to see lets say from like one year back who people think are in the top 80% siege best PvPers?

Now, I dont want tamer's in this list and I dont want people who played here like five years ago...only like a year past or so.

Cmon siege...lets see who you think the top players are?

Ill kick it off with the obvious

Forsaken
Kage
Sunchicken

Wolfman1604

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nadal Ts'arren (or something)
Forsaken
Elmer Fudd

Watched some fights with those guys included, and they were good!

T

TigerDyr

Mages:

Forsaken
Kage
Calibretto

Fighters:

Havik
Bo
Some TnT macer chasing me all over cant remeber the name.
Ru as Ninja cant remeber the name either.

Archers:

Virgil
"Krystal" (Always out and about in crappy outfits put fighting none the less)

T

TigerDyr

Ninja:

Shay`lee

Doh how could I forget speedy... Right with you Kael :)

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In no particular order.

Forsaken
Speedy
Crunch
Kage
Soulweaver
Sunchicken
Mook
Hugi/Bo
Fudd

F

Førsaken

Id like to see lets say from like one year back who people think are in the top 80% siege best PvPers?
Crunch
Hugi/Bo
Soulweaver
Kage
Speedy
Diablo

If "PvPers" include dueling too, I'll put Sunchicken in there! :lol: :heart: But we have done some major damage together though!

The Cheapsuit

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Crunch
Hugi/Bo
Soulweaver
Kage
Speedy
Diablo

If "PvPers" include dueling too, I'll put Sunchicken in there! :lol: :heart: But we have done some major damage together though!
I love how lil ole cheapsuit used to own the first 3 on your list before faction arties. :)

T R U

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice of you to instantly exclude tamers. Since they pwn most.
:gee:

F

Førsaken

I love how lil ole cheapsuit used to own the first 3 on your list before faction arties. :)
I love how you're still stuck in the past. I love how those said three have adapted, bettering themselves, and make you look silly any day of the week.

It's okay man, you hold on to those glory days! :lol:

The Cheapsuit

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love how you're still stuck in the past. I love how those said three have adapted, bettering themselves, and make you look silly any day of the week.

It's okay man, you hold on to those glory days! :lol:
I agree I am stuck in the past because it's all I know. I haven't played with the new changes but nothing wrong with holding on to those memories, isn't that why we're all still here?

I agree that they all will hand me my rump roast today but they can never take my memories from me!

F

Førsaken

Don't ****ing post legit things and make me like what you say. For ****s sakes, I'm supposed to dislike everything you type *******.

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's too bad shal shut down SP.net, but we already went through this several times, cheapy...

You posted yours, I posted mine (at least I had 2 to your 1) After that, you were nowhere to be found. :(

So much for pwnage.

The Cheapsuit

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's too bad shal shut down SP.net, but we already went through this several times, cheapy...

You posted yours, I posted mine (at least I had 2 to your 1) After that, you were nowhere to be found. :(

So much for pwnage.
I realize you're a much better player than I am now but I assure you soon as the playing field is more fair that will change quickly. Just admit that you still run from deathstrikes. :)

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

So much for pwnage.
I really miss SP.net...where i could actually say what's on my mind back then...:sad3:

H

Hugibear

You killed me one time when I first started on Bo. That was the one time you got a kill on me. After that everytime I attacked you either died or hide. I actually remember chasing you around a bank and everytime I hit you, you would hide. Finally after about 5 minutes of that bs I just left to your hiding. So if by running and hiding means you pwned ass. Than by all means you are the king dingaling here. If you like I will wear gm gear and still kick your ass. Arties dont make the player, if you played this game you would know that.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Crunch
Hugi/Bo
Soulweaver
Kage
Speedy
Diablo

I love how you remember yourself as being some hot **** back in the day when you were really just terrible.

The only time you ever started getting any kills was when you used an axe of heavens on people running terrible gear. Even then you got roasted a crap ton. Any time you ever fought someone of any worth you were toasted or ran away with your tail tucked firmly between your legs.

Your legacy on this shard is best described as a crafter killer. That's the caliber of PvPer you've only ever been.

H

Hugibear

oh yeah to answer the question about Siege's Best Pvpers it is simple. There answer is BFF the competition is too close to call and I dont want to slight anyone. A great pvper is someone who when they come onto the screen in a 1 on1 situation you go oh ****! I havent done that since joining with the BFF guys and girls. So to the rest of the shard, yall really need to pick it up. And not by putting bait out and having a few characters hiding waiting for the attack.

And tamers that isnt pvp, that is pvm sorry girls.

The Cheapsuit

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Story time at it's finest...whatever floats your boat ladies.

And BR I've never had any worries about you and not even sure you would scare me with even with your superman suit. I truly am sorry but you just do not strike fear in anyone.

H

HaHa

Id definitely like to put myself down as most annoying player if I could.

A

Arden

And tamers that isnt pvp, that is pvm sorry girls.
Kinda gotta disagree. You're run of the mill "Tamer PvP'r" yah def crap. But a real pvp'r using pets and playing a proper template is pvp imo. Anyone who has run it properly will agree, its over powered as ****, BUT its difficult to play. I had more macros playing a tamer in pvp than I did as any other template, including back when I ran a wanding ninja mage with like macros for healing Revvo with my wand while casting spells lawl!!

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
W/e...You couldn't say anything there. I got banned a month after the site went up.
We all did a few times when Ghost would have his occasional nervous breakdowns...then he would eventually drop the bans...you got banned for being a scammer i think, not for what you said on the forums...

F

Førsaken

Kinda gotta disagree. You're run of the mill "Tamer PvP'r" yah def crap. But a real pvp'r using pets and playing a proper template is pvp imo. Anyone who has run it properly will agree, its over powered as ****, BUT its difficult to play. I had more macros playing a tamer in pvp than I did as any other template, including back when I ran a wanding ninja mage with like macros for healing Revvo with my wand while casting spells lawl!!
TAMER MYST MAGE FTW! **** ton of ****ing macros and had to find new space for my dismount + all kill + last target button! ><

But yes, people who play tamer mages correctly are pretty OP. Especially when they're good at the bola. I suck @ the bola + tele, that's why I have Crunch doing it hahaha.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We all did a few times when Ghost would have his occasional nervous breakdowns...then he would eventually drop the bans...you got banned for being a scammer i think, not for what you said on the forums...
I reckon i still hold the record for the quickest ever BV ban by Devore :)

The Cheapsuit

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya, i hated BV...me and Coldsteel got banned from there too...
Why do I get banned from forums? I'm so innocent! I don't even do anything! You guys show your butts and I do nothing and get banned right along with you. It's like guilt by association type thingy.

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Keep on track people...best pvpers

I love these threads :)

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok serious best pvpers on Siege in my time in no particular order:-

Rumpy - Decent dueler, awesome field fighter back during the real 24 hour faction sits pulled of some crazy wins against insane odds.

Shakaja - King of the ******** overpowered template and could basically play ANY combination of skills well.

Arden - Best field fighter bar none, could heal himself while dumping a target and healing me with a wand all that same time. You don't win 2 v 12 fights with a bad teammate :)

Forsaken/Meph - Two best pure mage duelers i have ever seen play, at least with Meph i know he travelled around prodo shards for a time dueling for gold.

Prymal/Will X - Two best dexxers i have ever seen, Will X was good on Will X but on Scourge was an absolute beast, probably the first real theory crafter i have seen in U.O. Prymal was probably the best pure dexxer dueler on Siege for a long time, only just losing Siege's biggest ever dueling tourney to Calamity's crazy op necro template and cutlass :)

Lilly (Maybe the wrong name) - First really prominant ninja/stealth/tamer on Siege and easily the best there has ever been and this was back when you could still use monster ignore against player pets. Hardly ever risked fighting in glow without 40 lifeforce purely because of him. Yes it was overpowered bs but when you do it first and do it right you get credit for it :)

Feyre - Probably killed more people than most real pvpers even though he was a thief, probably guardwhacked ten times more people that that. One of the smartest players Siege has ever had when it comes to "clever use of game mechanics"

Lother/Dalton - Only ever had one proper 2v2 fight against these two and they were a good team but LoD was virtually done when i really started pvping so i can only really go on what i know first hand.

Lots of other very good players i have been guilded with or fought against but those are the ones i have really seen stand out back when Siege was populated not what it is now.

F

Førsaken

Arden - Best field fighter bar none, could heal himself while dumping a target and healing me with a wand all that same time. You don't win 2 v 12 fights with a bad teammate :)
Maybe I missed his reign of pwnage, but I didn't see this caliber of Arden that you speak of when I came over to Siege Perilous. I feel we do lose the touch/finesse in time, but that's just me.

I openly admit he was and could easily be a kickass field fighter again though.