• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Sick Legendary ring

Diabolic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see that there is an interest in this so I'm going to turn it into an auction.
Reserve 350m - Reserve has been meet with an ICQ bid
Buyout 500m

Increments of 10m

Auction will go until 7/20 at 9pm eastern time. 10 MIN RULE APPLIES.
Delivery will be made on Atlantic at that time.
Thank you and happy Bidding.

I have the right to pull this item at anytime and the right not to accept and offer.

Attachments

Last edited:

Diabolic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Come bid on this sick jewel. This item only comes around once in a blue moon.

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its hard to sell the high end stuff recently. iv been struggling also. seems the low end stuff sells faster these days

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
But its antique and a dexer jewel. Don't those wear out SUPER fast?

Lord Solor

Adventurer
But its antique and a dexer jewel. Don't those wear out SUPER fast?
I use them on all my dexxers and it depends. On a sampire, yeah you’d need to repair frequently, on a PvPer not so much. It will last you until at least the next pub that brings even crazier items. :p

DeBruce

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
antique Rings/Brace will be faster wear out than any other armour parts and even with a GM Tinker and Talisman you could fail to repair antique jewelery at 20/255 durability, as example.
Thats why i did only one bid at 120 mill on it...at 250 mill bid im out and at 350 mill start for sure, because its too expensive and not worth it without an fitting Brace or Armour...just my thoughts and not only my thoughts.

Last edited: