• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Shuriken ... belt ... wth?

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all!

I am training a new char and thought I'll give ninjitsu a try ... but I can't figure out how this silly ninja belt works. How do I load it with shuriken? I got the belt, I got the shuriken, but I can't put one into the other ... help!! :confused:

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I remember right, you double click the belt, then click the shuriken. If you make 100 shuriken, then load and unload the belt 10 times, it'll stack the shuriken into 10's for you as well :)

EDIT: come to think on it, maybe not double click. Could be a single click, choose load or similar option from the drop down, then click on shuriken. It's been awhile!

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I tried that and it only gives me the message : You have no shuriken in your ninja belt! :sad2:

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's it! Thanks mate, I feel a bit stupid now ... but at least I learned something new after all those years *stupid grin*

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's it! Thanks mate, I feel a bit stupid now ... but at least I learned something new after all those years *stupid grin*

It took me a while to work it out as well. If you want poisoned shuriken, stack em in 10's and drop em off, I'll happily sort out the poisoning bit for you :)