• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Shrubbery Cut From The Hedge Maze, But Take Care, For A Mischievous Imp May Be Hiding Within It

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello All,

I took the below from a post back in 2018... But looking to sell.. Please post offers or ICQ me.

(Legends EM Event Item from Saturday, Feb, 24th event)
A Shrubbery Cut From The Hedge Maze, But Take Care, For A Mischievous Imp May Be Hiding Within It.

Legends EM Event Item Title.png

Legends EM Event Item Picture.png

When you double click the item it makes a "giggle" sound.

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all,

Wow, this is fantastic! I guess this has now turned into an auction. Details below -- Please note, I will be using Eastern Standard Time. There is a 10 minute rule in place. If you want the item, don't wait until the last minute in case of any technical glitches!

Date: Friday, May 28th
Time: 8:00 PM EST
10 minute rule does apply

Thank you all for the support!

Last edited:

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Pampa,

I will add in the 10 minute rule. My plans has changed, and actually won't be around at 8:00 PM. So this is a great idea.

Thanks.