• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Shroud of Shadows Chapter 3 Tuesday 12th May 8pm

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is tomorrow night folks! We enter the shadow box and fight the master inside! Gather at Lycaeum at 8pm BST/UK Time (GMT+1). Come equipped for a battle! This is a call to arms to all defenders of Britannia! Lets ave a good turn out ey.

Last edited:

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It will begin at the Lycaeum in Moonglow at 8pm BST/UK Time (GMT +1). You can get to the Lycaeum by using the teleporter pad in the centre of Moonglow town pictured below. Take the top left teleporter circled in red and it will take you straight to where we are gathering :).

You can come with any level of skills :) Will be a few of us there hopefully so together we will defeat the enemy :).

hirikawa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
No slayer no bushido no damage! But paladin still trying his best. Thank you for the event!

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for coming :) hope you enjoyed it! I'll make a full detailed report in coming days and Wraith will post up on facebook i believe

hirikawa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Yeah it is always fun when something is going on in UO. Hope to see some RP events in future :)

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sadly missed this one as well :/ at least I got to Monday's, one out of three is pretty good for me!