• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Should Thraximus return to Sonoma?

T

ThraximusZog

Yes or No?

if I get 10 yes then ill come back, if not ta hell with yall ;-P

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
how many no's will it take to swing the vote the other way?

rolleyes:

we really need a smilies that has a troll being fed, i would totally use that

X

Xanderx

i vote yes...like thrax or hate him he does make things interesting and this shard really sucks right now..

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thrax...I am getting bored with EA..where are yall at...maybe I can organize the locals of that server into actually fighting against you. PM the info man.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i think i read somewhere that they where playing SIMS online or something like that.....

its one of those social ones where ya hang around a pool all day and your characters have those big bobble heads.

:)

T

ThraximusZog

The Zog Empire is conquering the lands of Hello Kitty Online or some ****.

I can't tell you the "shardz" we are on due to TOS regulations..lets just say....*winks to the staff as they have their finger on the ban thraximus zog button*

Visit our website for more info, but iv been away for a few days on thanksgiving and travel for work.....ill be able to settle down and start playing online **** later in the month.

-ZOG HEIL

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Zog Empire is conquering the lands of Hello Kitty Online or some ****.

I can't tell you the "shardz" we are on due to TOS regulations..lets just say....*winks to the staff as they have their finger on the ban thraximus zog button*
Yes, you can. As long as it isn't one of those free shards from that are against the TOS of the real games.

dennislcf

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
up to you, please dont ask this question anymore, no one will be care the newbie killer

T

ThraximusZog

MY MOMMY CARES! SHE SAYS I R KEWL CUS I PLAY UO AND MAKE LOTS OF KEWL INTERNET FRIENDSHIP PARTIES!!

also uh...for the record I have never killed a new player in cold blood it was always self-defense when that happened. If you wish to go into it more, everyone is a nub job compared to me at this game...I freaking founded UO when I was on the toilet one night..so whoever you are mr trolly mc **** talker, go **** your christ, mines better.

to the rest of you, hope you had a happy thanksgiving!!!! GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE!!!!! I know how alone most of you UO nerds are during the holidays..just remember, although you have no woman or man at your side to make you all warm and fuzzy on the inside, you pigs can always drink urself stupid and play uo.

The .....you know what I got 2 many distractions going on right now and lost my train of thought...so instead of me being a **** to everyone here ill just say that I am a greek god. *flex* Enlist in Zog, become a man instead of a boy!

also who said anything 'bout "fr#e shar#s?!?*....I think you broke the TOS rules you tried ta inform me abouuuut....*callz hunter and cries about forum abuse*

Funny, more than half the people on this forum at one point served under my greatness...you slaves should know your superiors by now. *drinks tea with pinkis up*

If you have read to this point you are a total moron with no life...this is just a rant because I am sip'n on slizurp....thats slang for fish tacos. My name is Thrax blah blah blah bahhh bahhhh oink oink oink!! yeeehaw nascar.......see how boring you all are...you friggin need me in your souless and joyless world.

If one of you nerds could go and re-draft/re-type to fit spelling and grammer it would mean a lot 2 me lol...seriously id think ur a kewl personz!!!!!!!

p.s. Zog heil sheeples!

TheZogEmpire.com (we dont play free servers, I r swure)

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So you're too scared to let people know where you're playing and trying to excuse yourself by claiming it's against TOS which is complete nonsense unless it is a player-run emulated shard? Sounds like you :p

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I vote "yes" because I want to see what Unholy and Chaotic terror is released.

:stir:

keel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes; I'm returning and I want more people from back when I played.

T

ThraximusZog

well go 2 The Zog Empire for info on a FUN place 2 play without trammel.

always use old battle harden vets from back in tha day.

-ZOG HEIL!

Melchior1

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well honestly, I never hated you Thrax and please don't say it's because I wanted to be like you cuz that's flat out false. lol. Just wanted to get that out the way. The things you have done to noobs is what Jessi James did to banks. Bottom line is, you are a criminal lol. But I say that Sonoma wouldn't be Sonoma without you around. Don't get all falattered about it either. Soooo, come and show yourself. And if you do, welcome back.

L

Lord Exmortis

If you do then make sure you keep these forums active...they need to be rezzed big time!....and make sure you go on and on with some insane diatribe once in awhile.

T

ThraximusZog

I would, and even get really rp'd out as I usually do...BUT these puritians that run as mods and admins wont have it....ONLY because my guild "The Glorious Imperial Eternal Zog Empire" had crushed them,looted em,pillaged em..etc in game....due 2 political diffz.

other wise id be gun-ho'd about it ya?

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would, and even get really rp'd out as I usually do...BUT these puritians that run as mods and admins wont have it....ONLY because my guild "The Glorious Imperial Eternal Zog Empire" had crushed them,looted em,pillaged em..etc in game....due 2 political diffz.

lol

Gotta love your imagination.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Thrax, as interesting as you make this place, that is really getting old.. You spew the same recycled BS like this so many times and yet you are not banned. Find yourself a new act. Might I suggest some new conspiracy, maybe regarding aliens? Don't see many of those around here so it might last you another year before it gets old.

T

ThraximusZog

P.S. your in cahoots with Aliens..and know who really killed kenedy...the SWEDISH!

...etc

T

ThraximusZog

Clearly you peasants want your god-king back, I must submit too popular demand. >:)

besides I have some free time for a few weeks.

T

ThraximusZog

Thanks for the heads up, its already renewed just gotta click the button

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah thrax, come back. We need some spice on sonoma. The bland trash talking pvp just doesn't do it anymore. Of course we would need you to start up the guild and get it moving again. Why not do HRE again? :p

T

ThraximusZog

I am back, but hardly the heroes return I thought of LOL...anyway nothing here but old women and young boys...perhaps I should recruit them into the Zoggish fold so I may rule as your god once more? lord knows you all need it.

R

rmsroach

I think you should leave, cuz you be lame. Aint got game. You think you have fame, but son....that's shame. Usin' little childrens tricks to entertain yourself at the cost of others. If the game bores you so much, and you dislike the majority of its players....why are you stillhere?
Anyway, you killed me once. That count will remain at one. If I only had my old account, I would give you a damn bloody battle. and itd be fair, or close to it. You may have some skill, I can sense that about you but you seem to drag around a cloud of drama and elementary mannerisms. So back to where I started.....Ithinkyou shouldnt return to Sonoma, I think you should just remain at the login screen and stick there for a long while. :spider:
need to work on yer first impressions...haha
heh. hah. bah.

L

Lord Exmortis

Thrax is old news and not relevant anymore and he is no longer welcome to use the Stratics soapbox anymore...so don't expect a response hehe.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He got banned? Swear he tries to do it on purpose. He would have to be seriously dimwitted not to expect to get banned when he persists with some stuff after warnings.