• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Should rank requirement be removed from Faction arties? *Ideas*

Should rank requirement be removed from faction artifacts?

• Yes, rank requirement should be removed from Faction artifacts

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • No, the rank requirement for faction arties should NOT be removed.

Votes: 26 49.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will be busy?

22nd?

Hmmm? You have so much time to reply posts over here. The duel will only takes less than 5mins.

Come on man. Ok. tell me the char name you will be transferring over.

I am tired of bull$hit kings like you.
I'm at work currently and I need to reinstall UO to patch. I don't have that kind of time until the 22nd. Some of us have lives to live but don't worry I'll be coming. I'll bring my red Berethrain.

Whatd you say the name of the broker was again? And you acknowledge he will given access to your items before the duel hence the point of the broker? I know you've been skating around the rest of my replies because I'm sure you have no intentions of actually owning up to your part.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Hi idiots

All I can say is....

COWARDS ^__^

Contine to talk without actions.

To Lynk:-

1. I have named all my pvp chars names
2. I won't pay? How'd you know???
3. You can create a char in Formosa and I will show you my characters before you yap.
4. What if Formosa is not a dead shard? You will suck your own cock in real life and cap a movie post it on the tube?
1. These guys could probably Xfer to your shard, kill everyone including you, and then remember that their monitors were turned off the whole time.
2. So you admit it?
3. Eh?
4. I'd actually pay to see that.

To Flutter:-

1. Ok then don't read
2. I have dueled different people these past 2 yrs in Formosa since I moved there and seriously have lost 0 duels.
1. Ok thanks for your permission.
2. Maybe because your shard is dead.

To Berethian:-

1. Ok, I have a broker in Formosa and will be audience of the duel.
1. Oh good idea. Get a friend to broker for you. No one has EVER thought of that before.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To Lynk:-
You will suck your own cock in real life and cap a movie post it on the tube?
Keep replying with terribly broken English while projecting your inner most desire onto me.

How many infractions have you received from this thread alone?

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm at work currently and I need to reinstall UO to patch. I don't have that kind of time until the 22nd. Some of us have lives to live but don't worry I'll be coming. I'll bring my red Berethrain.

Whatd you say the name of the broker was again? And you acknowledge he will given access to your items before the duel hence the point of the broker? I know you've been skating around the rest of my replies because I'm sure you have no intentions of actually owning up to your part.

*YAWN*

Excuse excuse excuse.

I dont see an intention for you to actually come. Instead of figuring ways to scam my items??

Ok, my broker name is Dexter (DC guildmaster) in Formosa.

I am in guild SM in Formosa.

Let me guess, the next thing you're gonna say is he is my friend... blah blah sort of bull$hits.

To make things fair, I will give him 50 mil cheques to hold on to it before the fight.

Then after the fight, if in case I really died, I will have him give you the rest.

And what do you lose? A transfer token if you die?

What will you win if you kill me? 3000+ mils.

What are you scared?

This is why I called, excuse.

To be VERY VERY Honest, You all newbies will have 0% chance to beat me in Formosa. ^__^

If you want some background of me, you are better to log on our shard at 10:00pm at night time (Formosa time) and know more about my pvp skills before you make this decision... otherwise, it will just be too bored if I am too pwn you in 1 minute or less..

You know?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea, I dont give a $hit whether you egoism dumb arse like me or not..

it doesnt make a difference to my life actually.

I am suggesting some ways of helping factions and you guys are arguing about factions arties shouldnt be easy...

This is why I say, ignorances.

Faction arties been out before the kill points systems are ruined up by the bonus.

When the faction arties are out, I dont see any improvement of the activities in Felucca being really improved. This has been admitted by JC Builder as well if you have use your $hit eyes to read the post.. which probably you dont' ^__^

I'm sorry I don't understand what you've written, I feel like I'm dyslexic when I try to read that.

The only thing I really gathered out of your post was several direct and personal insults followed by your bypassing of the profanity filter.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To be VERY VERY Honest, You all newbies will have 0% chance to beat me in Formosa. ^__^
Dude...

Pinging central-tw1.owo.com [211.72.250.10] with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 211.72.250.10: bytes=32 time=234ms TTL=47
Reply from 211.72.250.10: bytes=32 time=245ms TTL=47
Reply from 211.72.250.10: bytes=32 time=254ms TTL=47
Reply from 211.72.250.10: bytes=32 time=242ms TTL=47

get it? You're not good, no one believes you. In fact everyone knows you are probably the worst PvPer that posts on this forum.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dude...

Pinging central-tw1.owo.com [211.72.250.10] with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 211.72.250.10: bytes=32 time=234ms TTL=47
Reply from 211.72.250.10: bytes=32 time=245ms TTL=47
Reply from 211.72.250.10: bytes=32 time=254ms TTL=47
Reply from 211.72.250.10: bytes=32 time=242ms TTL=47

get it? You're not good, no one believes you. In fact everyone knows you are probably the worst PvPer that posts on this forum.
Everyone knows I am probably the worst PvPer that posts on this forum...

Eh?? again, making up things with nothing to prove and no facts to prove....

You guys are only "TALK" and "no action" like I've been mentioning.

Your statement is like the following:-

"We are the best in the world, you are the worst because we say so!"

Too bad so sad..

Ok Lynk, continue to daydream ^__^

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Slayer888

Get your as over to europa and duell the OP in this thread.
If you beat him im willing to pay you for both your Xfer's and pay you "insert random number here" couple of mills as a reward.
If you loose you will have to pay me the same amount and then come to this topic and repeat "im a ****** on a low poultaded shard and have a giant Epeen" at least twice each day for a month.

How does that sound?

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Slayer888

Get your as over to europa and duell the OP in this thread.
If you beat him im willing to pay you for both your Xfer's and pay you "insert random number here" couple of mills as a reward.
If you loose you will have to pay me the same amount and then come to this topic and repeat "im a ****** on a low poultaded shard and have a giant Epeen" at least twice each day for a month.

How does that sound?
Zidjin,

I am not the person who said I am the best pvper.

The reason I tell people to come to Formosa is because they have been making up things that Formosa is a dead shard and that "Berethian" could ruin whole Formosa shard by himself.

So I wanna they come over and prove the following points:-

1. Formosa is a dead shard
2. Whether I am the worst pvper or not

Ok. Now, if anyone are not scared, please come to my shard and prove it.

Otherwise, its all again "TALK" and "No action" only.

I have never ever said I will be transferring over to any shard nor I said that you guy's pvp sucks, nor I said that I could pwn your whole shard by myself..

These kind of childish statements, I have never mentioned.

I just want to clarify that, if you guys come to Formosa to pvp me. The only result is the following:-

Your dead photo will be posted here.

This I am 100% guarantee you which I am willing to put up all my UO life time for the bet.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm transferring tonight after work. Please have everything neatly arranged in pack horses for me.

What is the name of the character you will be dueling on?

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
7. The broker part was introduced by Berethian.. Because he's crying a river and so concerned that he will lose 15 mil transfer token for nothing.. yet hes a bad arse pvper that he think he could wipe FORMOSA by himself.. HAHAHA
Yes I want a broker because not only would I waste 15m going there I'd waste 15m going back because who the hell wants to stay on Formosa?

See you around the 22nd.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm transferring tonight after work. Please have everything neatly arranged in pack horses for me.

What is the name of the character you will be dueling on?

Great, what's the char name you'll be bringing over?

My char names are the following:-

Death Traveller
Yahan
Gandalf
Ghost Mouse
KERORO
Sasukei
Amelia
Mopladia

Once you transferred over, I will telling you which char I will take out to duel you.

Thanks.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes I want a broker because not only would I waste 15m going there I'd waste 15m going back because who the hell wants to stay on Formosa?

See you around the 22nd.
I just see excuses from you. But anyways, hope your words are true.

It doesnt really matter.

If you could kick my arse, you can buy 200 transfer tokens to transfer anywhere you want (of course you have to sell my items first)

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Incorrect.

I'll be bringing one of my mages from Chesapeak over named Lynk. It's a parry mage, so you'll duel me with your parry mage Yahan.

This is my mage.

http://my.uo.com/cgi-bin/my_chars.pl?52616e646f6d49560e7ffc82b1ddf189a03dc54b5d49585497f877e21afe7fe5bc6dacd6feba28edfa576abab7daae63

I ping 250, you probably ping what, 50?

My char doesn't even have a single 120 scroll eaten, so I'm wagering you wont last 60 seconds.
Ok.

What time you transfering over?

1 hour?
2 hours?

Let me know the time.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We should all make a char each on Formosa.
The players that bet on Lynk winning will name their char Lynk and the other way around.
Hard to make cross shard bets though :p

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Xfer is in process chump. Get my stuff together, no more than 5 pack horses - I'll need to xfer back right away to go PvP.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lynk, you should be in Formosa by now.

Transfer doesnt need too long.

Lets meet in Trinsic moongate Felucca

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Lynk, its been freakin 45mins since you said you transferred.

It only takes freaking 15mins to come over to Formosa.

ARE YOU HERE YET?

WAIT AT TRINSIC GATE in felucca (since your char is red)

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, whoever on this board if wanna sight this dueling, please create a newbie char in FORMOSA and go to Trinsic Moongate Felucca

Cardell?
Flutter?
Berethian?
Zidijn?

Please come over and take a look yourself.

Also, Lynk I've been waiting over almost 1 freakin hour since you said your transfer is in process.

Transfer only takes 15 to 30mins max. Come on, lets get your arse to Trinsic gate and be done with this bull$hits.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, ITs been FREAKING long time since Lynk said he transferred in process to FORMOSA.

Anyways, I am not sure hes lying or not.

But in case he REALLY is here, I will have a friend cap the DUEL MOVIE for everyone to watch.

The DUEL MOVIE will be the official proof of the battle outcome.

Now Lynk, where are you?

Please stop hiding in turtle shell.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pathetic, that is the reason why I said, "all talk" and "no action"

Lynk simply didn't reply anything now.

Did you even transfer or just bull$hit like you always does?

Come on, shut the hell up from now on.

My friend is waiting to cap this MOVIE to present to the audience whether I die or you die.

Lets end this all at once.

The reason I say MOVIE is because it cannot be photoshop and $hits.

Otherwise when I post photo and you guys MIGHT then yap that it is photoshop photo -___-

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Yahan, aka slayer888, question - What do you and a 9-5 shift have in common?

Answer: You both get ****ing worked.

I never expected you to actually pay up, but you could have at least paid for the transfers. Sick of people like you offering to duel for money and then don't pay out.

W/e man, 30 mil for 2 xfers isn't alot to me so I'm heading back to Chessy.

Oh - and heres your video and screenshots.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALndoYCnH1g[/YOUTUBE]

(in case the embedded video option doesn't work here is a link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALndoYCnH1g )

I know it's kind of fuzzy so here is a kill shot screenshot.

Now, please stop bypassing the profanity filter - children read this forum.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
AHAHAHAHHAHAHHA I wish I coulda been there to watch.
Holy **** he never got a spell off. LOL What a joke.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL, making a video with your friend and say you killed me.. this is really pathetic.

I am wearing an arcane shield, where is it?

I changed my suit already and you still cap the same ole uo.com my char wearing movie??

MY GOODNESS, please I knew it would end up this way, so I have asked my friend to cap a MOVIE DUEL instead

A MOVIE DUEL = my friend cap, and not you cap.

Please try again better next time.

If you cap a MOVIE = not accurate.

Please continue to lie.

Pathetic lol

Also, where is the audience? Wierd? Where is my friend in the duel?

Uh.... pathetic.. nice try :)

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dude.. you lost a duel. Deal with it, you didn't pay up so what do you have to lose?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
LOL Sounds like an aweful lot of trouble to go through.
Lynks traveled to a lot of different shards so I tend to believe this is real dude.
I understand how embarassed you must be to get owned so hardcore by a dude that pings what... 200+ to your server?
LoL you got owned and are just too embarassed to admit it.

Thanks for the link Lynk LMAOIRL

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh moreover, when you killed the Fake Yahan, you got 1000 insurance gold??

So you're saying all my pieces including the jewelries are blessed?

Nice try.

Lynk, you "only talk" and "no action"

OH WAIT, you have action, compose a movie with your friend saying you slayed me...

PAthetic really haha

So it means you really NEVER transferred right?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Dude.. you lost a duel. Deal with it, you didn't pay up so what do you have to lose?
You didn't really think he would pay did you? I mean I doubt the dude even has 100M much less the "3000M" worth of stuff he claims to. I checked his chars out they are pretty cheap looking.

LOL more OMG Best duel ever. :lol: EVER.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Nice try.

OH WAIT, you have action, compose a movie with your friend saying you slayed me...

PAthetic really haha

Slayer,,,, I didn't want to be the person to have to tell you this,, but denial is the first sign of being autistic...

Sorry dood..

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Nice try.

PAthetic really haha

The only pathetic part about this is your complete and utter denial of sucking at UO. Dude you didn't even get an offensive spell off. Just go back to working champ spawns in tram.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I really thought he'd at least last a minute. I mean I'm not the best mage but I am 100% sure I could beat him now. If I was that bad I would quit UO.
Maybe he should give you all his stuff...

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL, want me to point out why the movie is fake?

1. Could you kindly let me know after you have transferred to Formosa, why you would still be wearing faction arties??

LOLOLOL

2. Why is the movie not full screen mode?

Ok. continue to dream please..

How long does it take for you to make a movie like that with your fake Yahan?

Like I mentioned, the only MOVIE that will be accurate is my friend posted with audiences here (like Cardell, Flutter, etc.) those actually on the screen watching our duel.

Your make up movie have too many flaws.

Again same things

"TALK ONLY" and "NO ACTION"

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

1. Could you kindly let me know after you have transferred to Formosa, why you would still be wearing faction arties??

LOLOLOL

Like I mentioned, the only MOVIE that will be accurate is my friend posted with audiences here (like Cardell, Flutter, etc.) those actually on the screen watching our duel.

Again same things

silly goose..

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards

LOLOLOL

Again same things

WTF are you talking about? What faction arties? LOL You're so desperately reaching for excuses now.
Fullscreen? WTF who cares.
You got owned. Hard core owned.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WTF are you talking about? What faction arties? LOL You're so desperately reaching for excuses now.
Fullscreen? WTF who cares.
You got owned. Hard core owned.
Yea, I don't care. If he could feel glory for killing a "fake" Yahan.

LOL

There is no excuses.

Any person with knowledge also know that you are not able to wear faction arties after you transfer.

HAHAHA.. nice try but fail.

And I've been mentioning, the only way to proof everything correct is:-

ALL the audiences here are watching the duel.

and not Lynk who capture the movie

I already mentioned that my friend will be capturing the movie and yet, Lynk is so funny that he have to post a fake movie himself.

Wa... you're really so strong..
strong at editing movies. HEHEHE

Look at your stats.. 245 stat... I really wanna puke... if you tell me you could pvp.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I want to puke too.. Anyone who dies that fast and talks as much **** as you, slayer, make mes sick...
Yea, if I am really that suck that cant even make a cure off his spells with his 250 ping in Formosa whilst I am 50 ping.

I wouldnt be making such stupid comment for betting all my UO life items.

Anyways, nice FAKE VIDEO ^___^

Lets just admit this "only talk" and "no action" Lynk.

Status
Not open for further replies.