• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Short Timers on Doors?

G

Granjell

I went into a building this morning with another toon, and I swear the timer still said 8 seconds when the doors closed. Another toon was left on the sidewalk outside. Has anyone else had something like this happen? It wasn't a question of shuffling on and off either. We had all just come up to the building.

F

Fangs McWolf

I went into a building this morning with another toon, and I swear the timer still said 8 seconds when the doors closed. Another toon was left on the sidewalk outside. Has anyone else had something like this happen? It wasn't a question of shuffling on and off either. We had all just come up to the building.
Was it in Nutty River?

S

Steveo

I have noticed this in River. Happened to me with a group going to cfo one day. Timer said 7 and the doors closed. I think it has to deal with the lag that river has. But yes this has happened to me a few times.

S

soupandquackers

In the BBHQ, as soon as we jumped on a cart it left. No time or anything.

S

SSniffleslam

It's happened to me lots of times, and always in NR...I agree that is probably has to do with the lag - but it was a little better yesterday after they reset River.

G

Granjell

Yes, it was River, but it was my first experience of it except for when toons are hopping on and off. We literally had just come up to the building and were expecting that third toon to get on, but the two of us tried it anyway and both went sad on 5th floor. Unhappy Lag!