• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Short list of things the EC needs.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. A larger option for the radar map like CC has

2. An option to disable pathfinding. If it's there I haven't found it.

3. Bring back the clk looting feature that KR had. FOUND IT <> Nice if it worked with Legacy containers though.

4. Auto disable the freaking Vet rewards gump.

5. Fix the way mounts walk and run. Walking on foot looks decent. Mounted travel is horrific looking.

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. I agree

2. A simple right-click fixes this...

3. You can still loot with a simple right-click, as long as you don't use legacy containers.

4. I agree.

5. I think this looks just fine. A lot smoother than in classic.

What we really need are bug fixes and the high resolution for chars and mobs that KR hat (at least optional)!!

P

PowerFullPete

One more thing I really wished was in the EC is the ability to drop stuff on your pets healthbar...Nothing worse than having 5 pack horses all on top of eachother at a idoc and trying to quickly drop items on them when you only see one, or stagger them so you can drop items on them easier..

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3. You can still loot with a simple right-click, as long as you don't use legacy containers.
Ah, yes I do use legacy containers. They should split that up into legacy containers, legacy backpack and legacy corpses, so we can use the clk looter on corpses.

I agree bug fixes need to be a high priority too. Mainly the targeting system is what makes me keep giving the EC a go. I like it. I still revert back to the CC for 80% of my gameplay though. I've only noticed a few bugs in the EC, a lot of graphics glitches though and still the graphics themselves aren't sharp.