• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shopkeeper problem?

Tangobravo

Visitor
Is anyone else having problems with the shopkeeper UI? For some reason, since yesterday, I cannot see the shopkeeper item list / paperdoll / etc... though if I disable Pinco, it seems to work.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is anyone else having problems with the shopkeeper UI? For some reason, since yesterday, I cannot see the shopkeeper item list / paperdoll / etc... though if I disable Pinco, it seems to work.
I can't replicate this, check the errors and let me know which vendor are you using (maybe is something specific to that).

Grummelbart

Visitor
My wife has exactly the same problem - no shop lists items. player shops works fine.

We have already deleted Documents\EA Games\Ultima Online Stygian Abyss\User Data\ACCOUNTNAME\SHARD and even the complete User Data folder, even without success.
Also PincosUI deleted and reinstalled, without success.

My account on her PC has the same problem.
If I can provide any debugging information, let me know how, and I will provide it.

Edit: I found some logs in the directory of the EC Client, it says the same thing everywhere - I added one to this post.

[18/06/20][20:31:41] <string>: [string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/System/Shopkeeper/Shopkeeper.lua"]:319: attempt to index field 'currentShop' (a nil value)

Attachments

Last edited:

Grummelbart

Visitor
Good News..

I've copiedShopkeeper.lua from my PC to her.
It Works again, seems that the latest patch bugged something in that file

Shopkeeper - Kopie.lua is the latest with the Bug (Filedate 19.06.2018 19:17)
Shopkeeper.lua - old version which works (Filedate 19.04.2018 00:32)

Looking at the code I would say that Shopkeeper[merchantId] has been replaced by Shopkeeper.currentShop[merchantId] and currentShop seems to be invalid.

Attachments

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good News..

I've copiedShopkeeper.lua from my PC to her.
It Works again, seems that the latest patch bugged something in that file

Shopkeeper - Kopie.lua is the latest with the Bug (Filedate 19.06.2018 19:17)
Shopkeeper.lua - old version which works (Filedate 19.04.2018 00:32)

Looking at the code I would say that Shopkeeper[merchantId] has been replaced by Shopkeeper.currentShop[merchantId] and currentShop seems to be invalid.
it's fixed now, no need to replace files with the old ones :p

anyway to check the errors you should use the errors log viewer of EC Playsound, it will provide better means to read errors than attaching 1000000000 files, since it allows you to copy one or more lines and stuff like that :p