• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Shop News - Royal Arms & Armour [RAA]

Melchiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
As some of you may have noticed, there have been some changes going on behind the scenes at the Royal Arms & Armour shop recently. To best continue to serve, we made the decision to relocate the shop to a bigger and better site, and we've been working hard to bring Europa the new RAA Guild Shop, and I'm pleased to say that we're 95% of the way there!

We will continue to offer the wide selection of goods that we always have done; the rune library has been updated to fit in Runic Atlases, along with all the dye tubs and public crystal portals, and now also a public Davies' Locker! There's also a selection of chests that you can train Lockpicking on, with more to come in the near future.

The good news is that it's also not that far away from the previous shop, so if you use your old runes and run south (back towards Britain) a couple of screens, then you're sure to come across us! And don't forget, you can always join in the Daily Meeting at West Britain Bank between 6 & 7 GMT where we will be happy to provide new runes.

On behalf of all the crafters at RAA and RAA Alliance, we're looking forward to see you at the new shop soon!

upload_2019-3-10_18-40-26.png

Mistura

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been messing around back in game for the first time in years and I was pretty bummed when I went to the previous location to find it no longer in operation, I thought things must be BAD if the RAA shop is gone.

Glad to hear you are still around.

Melchiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Oh, and just to add that we've now placed a Repair Bench for any visitors to use for free! You can find this next to the Bulletin Board (and the convenient parrot called "Free Repairs") - we've loaded it with all types of repair deeds too!