• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shop for your Transcendence scrolls online...New Europa Shop website

• Thread starter Melissa Rohan
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Melissa Rohan

Hi All...

Please go take a look at my website for Europa. Its partially under construction at the moment but new pages will be added each week. If theres anything you'd like to see on there, new categories etc let me know, thanks. You can order via my ICQ 163-395-835 (Emily the Bloody) or via emails at [email protected] .

http://pinkscrolls.t35.com/

Any constructive feedback is appreciated, only had the design software a little over a week so I'm still new to this.

Melissa

M

Melissa Rohan

New stock added today - tailoring and smithy rewards. I'll add more pages this week time permitting. Let me know if you want anything in particular on there and i'll add new categories if enough people want it. I know ive been asked for a pet one already...anyway, go take a look ok, thanks.

Melissa

M

Melissa Rohan

Friday 22nd May 2009

New section added ... stealable balms and lotions.

Section updated ... powerscrolls.

New section added to powerscrolls ... stat scrolls.

Minor cosmetic changes to some pages. Minor editing.

More pages to come after the weekend!

Go check it out www.pinkscrolls.t35.com

Melissa

M

Melissa Rohan

New section added - Alacrity scrolls... need to train some skills fast? or maybe get some better daily gains - check out the new page.

Minor editing in menus.

Updates to powerscrolls/transcendece lists.

Melissa

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice site! do you buy as well? I have some sots and balms and stuff, if your intrested.

M

Melissa Rohan

Thanks Dodger, glad you like the site.

I do buy some stuff, it depends what it is at the moment. I have currently about 7-8,000 items to list so it'll take a while to sort and upload. If you want to add me on ICQ 163-395-835 (Emily the Bloody) you can tell me what you have there, OK?

Melissa

P.S Tokens should be up today or tomorrow..fingers crossed !

M

Melissa Rohan

Had a little time this afternoon, so added a few tokens to the site today... more to be added next couple of days, working on arties next.

Melissa

M

Melissa Rohan

Hi, new uploads today, Doom Arties...

also

Few minor price changes
New stock added and adjusted
New spry widgets being added for Doom Artifacts, should be completed late today or tomorrow.

Melissa

M

Melissa Rohan

New updates

Spry menu now completed for Doom Arties
More High End Powerscrolls in stock, lists being updates today
Minor menu changes
New category - Tokuna Stealables, high end stealables!

Melissa

M

Melissa Rohan

Hey folks, new secion upload - Minor Arties - Normal and Ilshenar, even a few shipwreck ones in there.

More spry menus for minor arties added
Minor prices adjustments
More Scrolls in stock , Power , Stat, and Transcendence

Coming Soon by request - A buying section, might be early next week.

Melissa

M

Melissa Rohan

Me again

More updates to my site.

More stock added, powerscrolls, arties and sots all updated.
New section started Rares... prices may be a little high on some stuff but i'm erring on the side of caution until i get proper valuations on some of the stuff... I can always go down a little on some items. More holiday rares, tokuna treasures, misc rares etc will be added shortly.

New section - Asian Slime Dyed Cloth... havent saw any on Europa in forever. Got a few bolts in now so go take a look.

Few prices changes on some items. I'll keep tweaking some stuff. See something you like? Message me. Can't see anything you need...message me...! We got loads more items to list.

Melissa

M

Melissa Rohan

Hi All,

New updates again
New Updates - July 20th

Added section Shadowlord Cloaks to main menu

Added items to Crafting Rewards, Miscellaneous

Minor Price Changes

Added Europa Logo to mainpage

Melissa

M

Melissa Rohan

Bumpity Bump,

Price drops on a few items, few more items added as well
New Rares sections divided by categories (will add more items as i find them)

Melissa

M

Melissa Rohan

Hi All,

Added more Halloween Rares today
Changed a few items around
Minor prices changes
New tokens added - LEGACY 15m - Get a FULL SOULSTONE!

Melissa

M

Melissa Rohan

Hi folks!

Been a little busy last couple of weeks but got another update now.

Menu items updated, more sections added.
More tokens added - mainly 11th anniversary.
Peerless loot updated.

We now have vendors at Flourish and Blotts Luna. It's just inside the northern most gate. We have 4 vendors on the last row dressed in fire slime cloth for easy recognition. We currently sell artifacts, tailor rewards, and tokens there.

We are currently working on something that may interest certain people of the community, traders and shoppers mainly. I can't say much about it at the moment as I am still working on the webpage for it and finalising details. More news soon.

Thanks

Melissa

M

Melissa Rohan

Hi again!

Few minor changes

Few prices changes and increases in stock for SOT's
Edited Homepage and added a couple of new links
Added a buying section - we will start off small and add as we need. I have a maxed out keep and 18 x 18 with extra storage, with 50 vendors carrying bods..all FULL! We have 1000s of items to add.
Few prices changes elsewhere

Melissa

LadyNico

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's entirely possible I'm being particularly obtuse, however, is there a reason this trade/advertising thread isn't actually in the Trade forums?