• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Ship Problem

Malek234

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The ship problem and britain docks is out of hand you cant even get in to deliver for the quest. This dock blockage problem needs addressed, people launch these ships and just leave them. I say any ship left and any dock for longer than 15 mins gets moved to the emporium and left there to rot so they are out of peoples way that actually use there ships and need these docks.

T

Tazar

It is a problem when trying to dock the boat - but for delivering a quest, just recall in and as long as the boat is on the same sub-server, the quest will complete and you can get a new quest.

This map shows the server boundaries which might explain the number of ships I see in the water near Buc's Den. With minimal ship movement, you can complete the quests for Trinsic, Jhelom, Skara Brae, Britain, and Vesper. It is also relatively close to one of the Serpent Pillars for quick access to Paupau. Only Moonglow or the Fish-Market really require much sailing.

DeadBob

Ancient Alien
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not a problem in Fel :) which suggests a solution: Make any unmanned ship vunerable to attack after a specified time.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not a problem in Fel :) which suggests a solution: Make any unmanned ship vunerable to attack after a specified time.
lol. Do you mean that the land of murder, destruction, mayhem and criminal activity isn’t as busy or as inviting as Tram? Shocking!

Not that I believe them… but there was an announcement by the staff that if you’re blocked by rude people and their gigantic boats, you should page for Game Master assistance. They could come in under 4 hours and actually push a boat out of the way. Anything is possible.:thumbsup:

C

Caldwin_DDP

Yes, I have for sometime been recalling to the ports. I guess the last laugh is on the people who, for whatever reason, have tied up at the Brit docks. No need to start screwing with the code over this.