• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Ship Model

Tamergirl

Journeyman
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are there two diff ones?.. The one I have is just labeled *Ship Model* not *A ship Model* . It is blessed. any info please? and possible price? Thanks!!

Nm i found out..its not a rare ship model..lol..i went back and searched posts. * thinks will do that from now on*...

Hemisphere

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last time I checked, blessed Ship Models (not "a ship model") were definitely rares that couldn't be reproduced, but collectors often look down their noses at them because there have been ways of producing them in the past, and they are technically just a type of old or bugged ship, not purely decorative rares, as they are often sold as, but they do have a collectibility and trade value.