• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Shimmering Crystals

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I'm trying to complete the collection, so I'd like to buy the ones without the cross on the image.

PM me if you have any of them :)

Thanks.

T

Twooflower

I have Crystal A4, but it is located on Drachenfels shard atm.

If you are not in a hurry - might take it over for you next time I cross shard, but it might take a few weeks.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
good, if I didnt find it before, I'll buy it from you then :)

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd really like to use greater heal on my arm to get it healed so I can continue to search for crystals...
'till then: BUMP!

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Pinco, i am starting to dislike you! first mel dyes now these, i thought there were only 2 FFS

i can feel it drawing me now, i have just completed the battle chicken egg collection, and needed a new project...............

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok, after some months let's see if someone has the last 2 :)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lordy it never occured to me there was different ones to collect....lol...stands well back..no no...the force is weak.....at the moment......ahhhhghh

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lordy it never occured to me there was different ones to collect....lol...stands well back..no no...the force is weak.....at the moment......ahhhhghh
hehe

well, they are not easy to collect, and the shimmering is not easy to farm like melisande :D