• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Sheep Herder

Dust_Priest

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
If I was to acquire a number of sheep to stable, will they re-grow wool while stalled? (So I could remove them from stable, and shear them?)

York_Siege

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
maybe... but wouldn't just be easier to collect wool and cotton?
I know that some of the Yew sheep pins are Guard Zone. If you kill them once you sheer them a new one will spawn faster then waiting for it to regrow the wool.

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Easier, sure. But very few shepherds slaughter their sheep after shearing them.

To answer the question, I don't know the answer to the question.

Last edited:

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He's trying to pull the wool over our eyes so we won't focus on his ram-page.

Heartless people like him should be forced to wear a eweniform to prevent them from fleecing others.

Woold you believe that it's not actually a crime, and some people actually flock to support this behaviour? Why, the shear depravity of it all, and they get away with it over and ovine.