• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shard....

R

Razeial

I'd like to set up on a new shard for PvP. Currently i'm on sonoma, and have been for 8 years. I've never transfered off nor do i have the resources too. I don't mind making a new character on a new shard, but i am reaching out to the PvP guilds across the UO world to lend a hand to me.......Please icq me if anyone would like a new member...

R

Razeial

I thought about it, But i don't have "that" much time to train a char :p

G

Atlantic is going to have the factions event in the next month or two. I started a char from scratch just for the event. My main shard is Napa.

G

Got any cash? Several nice accounts for sell listed on Siege. Just thought I would mention it.

G

Yeah, I'd assume that Siege Perilous would be the best place to go if one is looking for the "true" pvp atmosphere without the drama that Trammel brings to the field. Siege is the closest you can come here to finding a Shard that is like the old days before Trammel. Everywhere in Siege is considered "Felucca" in terms of "Facet Rules". There is no Trammel.

Atlantic, I am not familiar with the PvP crowd there.. however, there is a VERY strong Role-playing Community on Atlantic.

R

Razeial

I hear Baja, and pac, and great lakes have some PvP action. I'd like to stay on prodo shard if possible :p

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great lakes currently has a guild who named their guild simalar to teh whole guild banned awhile back, and they have no hesitation about saying that they do either. just a heads on on what GL pvp looks like atm

G

Dude go to ATL for pvp. ITs the biggest busiest shard for pvp...imo.

R

Razeial

<blockquote><hr>

Dude go to ATL for pvp. ITs the biggest busiest shard for pvp...imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am considering ATL, but i need a guild to recruit me first :p

G

Go to atlantics forum and post. You will have 3 or 4 of the bigger pvp guilds pm'ing you within a day.

G

That being said... PvP on regular shards blows. As was said before, go to siege.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I'd like to set up on a new shard for PvP. Currently i'm on sonoma, and have been for 8 years. I've never transfered off nor do i have the resources too. I don't mind making a new character on a new shard, but i am reaching out to the PvP guilds across the UO world to lend a hand to me.......Please icq me if anyone would like a new member...

[/ QUOTE ]

Quasar or Kurare, come home to Pacific. It is the largest PvP shard on the WC, or Baja would be your next best bet. East coast is no fun for mages because of ping difference.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

I thought about it, But i don't have "that" much time to train a char :p

[/ QUOTE ]
20 min a day for your RoT gains? If you play less than that a day on a production shard I don't even want to imagine how long it would take you to train your skills.

R

Razeial

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Quasar or Kurare, come home to Pacific. It is the largest PvP shard on the WC, or Baja would be your next best bet. East coast is no fun for mages because of ping difference.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not Quasar or Kurare, but i know that guy, and i think he owes me money from setting him up when he came back to the game....

G

All the good points for Seige have been made. It will take you less than a week to get all your skills to rot. Granted a 7X 70 toon won't be able to solo PvP but your already stated you were looking for a guild so you will still have a viable char to PvP with while you train. Cross heal, dismount, disrupt spells, disarm, stun, poison, block, paralise and many more things you can do.