• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shard-wide Trick-Or-Treat event TODAY!! Sat. Nov. 5 @ 9:00 p.m. EST

C

craftingqueen

This bump has been brought to you by the letter P and the number 3.

C

craftingqueen

This bump has been brought to you by the letters lol and the numbers 733t

G

Based on the weirdness of some of the topics today, I guess today's bump is sponsored by bleach...good as anything else. Just don't drink it, in spite of what Revvo says!

-Skylark

C

craftingqueen

Today's bump is sponsered by my parrot named Pigs.
I said we wouldnt get PBDs until Pigs flies. His wings seem to be healing fast.

K

Kat SP

*Bazzump*

Psst.. I need to hook up with ya to give you a rune! I no havie your iseekyouie!

Here's mine - 220 571 153

G

Thanks Kat, I should be on tonight, I will send you an ICQ when I get home

-Skylark

D

Dor of Sonoma

Will we be able to hook up with you somewhere outside the bank?

I think I can reach Umbra now (haven't tried it yet), but I cannot go inside NPC buildings in Malas. No Dors allowed!

G

Eep! Upgrade already, woman!!

No worries, "at the bank" means in or around it. If you can get through the moongate into Umbra, run around screaming loud enough, and I promise, we will find you!

-Skylark

D

Dor of Sonoma

*laughs*

Believe it or not, I am upgraded.

It's just that my client is....umm...'special'. Rather like Siege, actually.

G

GonthraX

<blockquote><hr>

sounds amazing. i think ill do that too and go scare the [censored] out of people and they wouldnt even know whats going on

[/ QUOTE ]

Omg!! Best post EVER shaka =)

Ps Bump or somthing?

G

And here is the bump! Hope to see a bunch of you tonight!

-Skylark

G

Hopefully this is the last time this thread has to be bumped!

G

<blockquote><hr>

What time is it now on the east coast mortal?

[/ QUOTE ]

Time for me to find a new stable boy, apparently. I don't think Forrest is coming back to finish the job.

And according to the convenient clock in the lower right hand side of my computer screen it is 6:30 p.m. EST at this moment.

The event is at 9 p.m. EST.

-Skylark

M

Mandolin

Thank you, Skylark. I shall grant you a quick death.

*bows*

J

Just Because

I will be there in the form of Katie May, my hapless shepherdess of Seige.

G

Thank you to everyone who participated, especially KSS, the Wakayama clan, I^A, TnT, CWS, and Craftingqueen (a/k/a Renee). You made the event such a huge success.

Blind Otto and Memnoch will be providing news coverage of the event, and I will also post pics when I get a chance!

I hope everyone had a great time.

-Skylark

D

Dor of Sonoma

It was excellent.

Thank you to everyone whom contributed to such a fine event! :)

S

skypuppy

Skylark you did a great job for the shard with this event i and my hubby was glad to be apart of it Thank You!

T

Toodamndrunk

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

what about the burning bag of poo?! is that ok

[/ QUOTE ]

it depends I heard something on the radio about someone doing that and it burned someones house down.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well that would mean you left and didnt even watch what happened!? Is that not the point to watch the guy stomp on the burning bag of poo? Either that or the dog they got the poo from had recently been eating some really good fireworks :p

K

Kat SP

Glad to hear it was such a great success! Wish I had been able to join you all earlier, but I was busy with log in issues, crashing and lagging! arrgh!

Thanks also to Shad for playing hostess while I was MIA!