• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Shard vs Shard Game

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Greetings Legends,

We are going to hold an event to pit ourselves against the Lake Austin shard. It will be a brutal bloodbath with plenty of trash talking and the losers will be marched through the Luna streets naked. Not really. It will be a friendly game of .... I don't have an official name for it yet but it's like random Connect Four. It will require no character skill or real skill. It's all just for fun.

It will be on Lake Austin at some later date. I will be posting more information when it becomes official. Just make a fresh character there if you haven't one and we will get you to the event.
What team color do we want, Legends?

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I vote for green of some sort.... tho it's my least favorite color it's always seemed to me to be the right color for Legends

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I liike blue, but I have a great appreciation for John Deere green...

So we have an unnamed, uncertain, upcoming event at some time in the future :D

Put me down for it!!!

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So we have an unnamed, uncertain, upcoming event at some time in the future
Thats what I want to hear!

I've always been a red person myself.

If DevilsOwn is experiencing synesthesia then we may have to go with it as a tie breaker if needed.

Anyone else?

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Okay had to go look up synesthesia, wasnt sure if I needed a vaccine for it or not :grin:

You guys pick, I assume I'll be placing colors, so it dont matter to me, long as they are markedly different :gee: