• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

shard status request

G

In order to let the developer know where each shars stands can we have posts on the current developements on each shard

I

imported_Fran Fury

Lake Austin finally has guards and healers outside. Still just the warriors,fetids and dark wisps inside.

No players around. Hopefully it is just because it is early and during the week but there has been fewer and fewer players actually going to fight anymore.

G

now connor if pac wins uo we need the status report to declare you the winner so please let us know of pac glory

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Origin now has all required NPC's but they seem to be sleeping...none of them are responding to keywords...ZZzzzZZZZzz

*laughs*

I'll try again in a little bit.

G

Legends finally got some npcs at the rift.. they wont respond to anything however.

C

Connor_Graham

Pacific now has Shadowlords. Just killed one and got a cloak.

I win.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
GO McCONNOR GO!

*grins*

I

imported_GalenKnighthawke

[technically there are spoilers in this post so be warned]

On Lake Superior, as of about 2 minutes before this was posted:

-Shadowlords spawning (I HEARD this but did not see it);

-NPCs are there, and at least 2 are responding to keywords (they both need to be beheaded for stupidity though...."no evidence" of shadowlord involvement? Kronos was a good man who didn't deserve this? Galen really let both of them have it);

-Spawn in full force, but manageable for the moment.

Looks like things are "fixed" for the moment. Thank you Drac and all others involved in making this event.

Sadly I'm gonna be too busy to participate much, if at all!, today, but that ain't your fault.

-Galen's player

G

Berserkers have spawn on Sonoma and the walls around the machine are moving up and down and pieces are gone now. Changes of plans with fighting the berserkers as my pets could do little against them, so I going to pull my Archer from Doom and try that as I saw Wolfe kill one using a bow.

Is it a matter of game luck or real luck with getting the threads off the wisps? I have killed them and found gold only, no chest and no thread, then turn around and fine a thread on one.

C

Connor_Graham

Is it a matter of game luck or real luck with getting the threads off the wisps?

Both really. Threads are much more rare of a drop than the shields or swords from the warriors.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Is it a matter of game luck or real luck with getting the threads off the wisps?

Both really. Threads are much more rare of a drop than the shields or swords from the warriors.

[/ QUOTE ]Since they so rare of a drop on them what do you think we should charge for the extras we get to other folks that wish to buy? 500k? 1 mil? Set of three say 5 mil?

A

afreespirit

Catskills has NPC guards and healers around the tent.

Shadow Lords are back. I killed one, but used 12 pieces of blackrock. The closer you get the more damage you do. Live and learn I guess.

The machine is changing or disintigrating. I can't tell which.

The spawn seems to be normal, but I didn't see any berserkers during my limited time there.

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Armageddon spell is only useful a few times... 12 is a real waste of a wonderful substance. My thief has 0 in any combat related skill. Just find a fresh SL, cast the spell, and sit back. First cast brought him to half life. The next person who casted brought him to just a lil blue showing, then the spell was cast about 5 more times, with NO EFFECT. The lower the SLs health, the less damage Armageddon does.

*useful a few times*

Still have to kill it the old fassioned way.

C

Connor_Graham

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]Since they so rare of a drop on them what do you think we should charge for the extras we get to other folks that wish to buy? 500k? 1 mil? Set of three say 5 mil?

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't actually sell any of them myself unless someone wanted to pay a mil each, and then only if they planned on buying several hundred.....

I

imported_Lady Narsil

Great Lakes as of about an hour ago... still has only the original spawn and shadowlords. No sign of anything else yet.

G

Chesapeake has the usual fetids, wisps, and fallens....now introducing...Berserkers! We have Shadowlords, too, and NPCs.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Ls has healers and guards and the tent and i didnt play yesterday but shadow lords are here today as I just got my first cloak :) used my last black rock though after 6 failed attempts :) time to go mining I guess

G

The machine is disintegrating on Napa also...and it is moving up and
down. Strange indeed.

J

JoyousGard

LS has a guy named Numan and he responds to a bunch of stuff. I plotted a bunch of islands looking for purple turtles tonight and I feel stupid. UNLESS that part hasn't been released yet.

If purple snapping turtles come to Brittain and are tough I will be upset because they are purple, but less upset bc they are new.

EDIT Brittania (sic?) i am tired