• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shaman Forums

• Thread starter Jawnee Bravoh
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
J

Jawnee Bravoh

Welcome to the shaman class discussion forums. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif

O

org

the shamans are interesting
many of you probably know much about them
but for they who dont am i sending some information

Shamans are the spiritual leaders of their tribes and clans. They communicate with spirits, have visions of the future, and guide their people through the darkest of times. Many mistake their wisdom and serenity for a pacifist nature. When challenged, though, shamans have a range of powers available for dealing with threats to the natural order.

G

So you're not gonna play beta?
Or more like, playing something else during beta then switch to shaman come retail?
Although my main is gonna be a dwarf, shaman looks like a cool class for a second character /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

J

Jabari[KS]

Exactly... if I play a horde character it would definitely be Tauren Shaman.

R

Reykon

shamans are seriously cool, at lvl 20 there is a spell that they learn called ghost wolf that allows them to turn into a wolf and move faster than normal!(not as fast as a mount tho:( )

D

darkhorseriding

Well I'm going with Shaman. I trust the tests on the web instead of my own brain as I can't decide that way. Almost every single test I take I get my race as Troll and class as Shaman.