• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Shalimar come back home !

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Howdy Siege ! Some days ago we found a very rare player in our town ! A new player still in NEW Guild !
So we checked the old HQ of NEW and we saw that is still up ! So we was wondering if anyone has some news about Shalimar... We'll be nice see her come back on Siege or maybe just tell her that here on Siege we miss her and that there are still some NEW newbie that need her !

Shalimar.jpg

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
It is not really my place to make a big fanfair announcement, but she said she did not mind if we mentioned it. Specially since the cat is already out of the bag in another thread. ;)

But since rumors are rumoring - and for once this is a GOOD rumor! - Yes. Yes she has. Very rusty, catching up on publish changes, still getting things set up, still trying to scrounge up passwords and settings for UOA, ICQ, Stratics, etc - but yes. Some patience is in order, but I am fit to explode with excitement!

:danceb: :cheerleader: :banana:

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So before more people explode with excitement, is it the real Shalimar , or just an aper?

Last edited:

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last time I saw Shalimar is when I gave her my castle on Ice Island when I quit last. Gave it to her to use for NEW

Shalimar/Cleo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hiya everyone, it's been a helluva palaver logging on to stratics. I wondered if my account wasn't migrated, but I looked back at some old pages here and can see old threads I posted in, so now that I can actually log in, I'll pm Nexus or someone and see if they can help merge it all for me. If not, no big deal.

Shalimar/Cleo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I need 2 posts to link to anyone hehe, here's #2. I have to say, Tanager, Magichands and Magical are 3 sweethearts, they have filled me in on so much of the new stuff and were all in-game the day I logged in and asked what the ginormous dragon thing was outside the NEW GH with Shal's name on it. The house was full of people 1 minute later, thanks so much for the welcome back.

Shalimar/Cleo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hi Freelsy, yes that was the last time I saw you too. The castle was used by new miners and tamers, as Ice is good for them when skills are low. It's still there, with teleporters to and from the GH, though most of the stuff a player could use from the chests has been given out in the chests I always gave to NEW when they moved to other guilds. I did save the special T-chest, still unpicked, and your Abyss deed is still locked down at NEW with Astynax's name on it.

Shalimar/Cleo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thank you, Spyderbite & Ol'rac.

I'm told Freja's on a break, I was hoping she would be around. Icq'd her so hopefully hear from her soon.
I managed to get in contact with Igg A Pie via icq, glad to know he's still around.
I also tried contacting Sprago via icq to see if his guild (IFNI sp? eye for an eye) were still around. I 'think' Baby Doll was guilded with him at one time.

Lestat, the Admin forum guy, has tracked down an old post of mine, so I'm waiting to see if he can merge me, heh.

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I also tried contacting Sprago via icq to see if his guild (IFNI sp? eye for an eye) were still around. I 'think' Baby Doll was guilded with him at one time

Hello, Shalimar I am still in Sprago's guild ( we are family). Our guild name changed, after they did away with factions we went with IPKU as a guild. I just sent him a text that you were back and mentioned him. Welcome back!

Shalimar/Cleo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
@ Becca, there are still a few of those chests around...out of many, glad you still have yours and thanks for the welcome.

@ Baby Doll, I have someone with the same name on icq, must be you hehe. I'm glad Sprago's still around, I remember trying to recruit for your guild way back when. Thanks for the welcome back.

@ DrAJ, thanks for the welcome, happy to be back, though still pretty rusty.