• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shadowlords run in.

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If anyone is really wanting any minor tokuno drops in the last few days of the event let us know and maybe we can swap stuff around?
I've got everything I need I think but if somebody is looking for a flute of a certain type or a pigment of some kind post it here and maybe we can help you out!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not after any minor artifact at this moment , so i can trade anything i still have left for anyone who want something in paticular.

Uhm no i don't have extra mempo's for every one. I got 3 total and i gave 2 of those to my friends. :)

C

Ceridwen

That's a nice idea. :)

The only thing I'm looking for is that pink pigment right now... but that seems rather rare. :(

Z

Zandros

Good idea this one. :thumbsup:

I am looking for flutes with reptile and arachnid slayer properties. I offer undead, demon and elem slayer flutes or some other minor TOT artifacts.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a extra Arachnid flute for you. Don't care what you give me in return. :)