• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shadowlords FTW

G

I was running around Fel a bit and went to Brit. I noticed a LARGE amount of NPC Faction Vendors and Guards at the entrance to TB Base. I came back on my Stealth Assassin and systematically killed each and every guard, kind of a pain in the ass considering 8+ guards were stacked on top of each other and caged in a ring of vendors. But i eventually killed them all, had to push past all 4 rows of vendors to get into TB Base. I then began stealing each and every Sigil and placing them in SL Base. Here's a few screenshots i took of it.

Here's a few of me messing around.

G

Well done. Nice solo raid. I am guessing you saw not a soul from True Brits during this.

G

Barely anyone in Factions on Napa, had to kill like 30 NPC guards to get to it. My Stealth Assassin has been in SL since it started, still have my guildstone. I miss the big faction fights. I used to have a Villa at the Brit Cemetary that we would stage raids on TB from. Another member owned a house on the beach of Magincia and we would stage raids on CoM from there. Pretty ******** how TB can have NPC guards in there base, they love to turret their mages, and have Vendors blocking the way to their base, when SL and Minax can't do that at all. If i remember right, there was actually a bug that let people mark runes underneath the bridge in SL base and gate people right into the base from there.

Just started a new char on Siege because i heard that Factions were still alive there, been a LONG ass time since i've played Siege, i basically stopped playing Siege when i started playing IPY, which was a Pre: UOR Private Shard. IPY no longer exists though
Got my char in Delucia killing Sheep and taking their wool so i can make Bolts of Cloth for bandies, got some Bone Armor on the char that i got off some skeles in the Brit Cemetary, lmfao.