• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shadowlord cloak drop system is BAD,

L

Locus_Ceruleus

<blockquote><hr>

BOO freakin whoo. In the entire event I have gotten exactly ONE cloak and I have not used any blackrock at all but there are people on my shard that are blackrock happy and have ovewr 14 or 15 cloaks because they use blackrock. I am fairly sure that would not have been you first and only cloak. I would be happy with what you have and not complain.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are the reason I rarely come to the boards. In this instance, you represent an entire class of posters who are only interested in being a total buzz kill. Instead of discussing the subject of the post, does leaving the Moonglow rift affect cloak drop, you make several assumptions and then vent your spleen. Unfortunately, I must also become a buzz kill to address your ilk. There. Done.

Everyone else, FYI. I've come across blackrock laying on the ground in the Moonglow rift (I thought it was a wisp corpse at first). So if you're like me and only have a few pieces of blackrock and you've used some on a SL, stay put til rez'd.

G

Curious indeed. Did these pieces appear after a shadowlord was killed, or did they just seem to randomly be laying there?

I

imported_Lord GOD(GOD)

<blockquote><hr>

Tsk Tsk. Please take your mancrush and leave me alone.

[/ QUOTE ]

Except in true idiot form you forgot that you started talking to me.

I

imported_Lord GOD(GOD)

<blockquote><hr>

If enough of us are atheists, will GOD just..go away?

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly not, but then you post on a public board don't cry when you get public responses.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Clearly not, but then you post on a public board don't cry when you get public responses.

[/ QUOTE ]

So as an adult, you can't really control yourself in public is what you're getting at?

I

imported_Lord GOD(GOD)

<blockquote><hr>

So as an adult, you can't really control yourself in public is what you're getting at?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not 'getting at' anything what I've said is quite clear. You seem to be under some sort of delusion that you can say what you want and no ones going to say anything back to you, much like a child would.

I

imported_Mister E.

@ the OP...

the drop rate is fine...the game mechanics of the event are working fine. all is well here....move along.

*posts picture of baby with tears in eyes, mouth and lungs engaged in a carnal scream*

E

eolsunder1

I don't want to hear about it period, the cloaks are presents for having blackrock, plain and simple. People with tons of blackrock saved up just run in, use 1 or 2, and run of to find another one and get their cloak later. They don't even stay around to finish them off. Its pathetic using the blackrock that way.

Those with tons of blackrock, tons of cloaks, everyone else, not much. Again, a pathetic "drop" system. I see them just standing back and watching. They know they will get a cloak because they ran in and "armageddon" real fast and run away. Leaves the rest to us to actually finish them off for nothing. Yea thats alot of fun.

I don't even do them. Let some other sucker to finish them off for nothing. So, have blackrockand get your cloak for no effort except for a quickkey. I'll stick to beserkers i guess, not going to get anything from a shadowlord.

G

Wow, you really can't read can you? Specifically the part about using blackrock and staying to finish off the shadowlord with everyone else.

Oh, and for what it's worth, I got a cloak yesterday without using any blackrock, after other people already had on the same shadowlord. So yeah, stay with berzerkers.

And GOD can't see past his own omnipotence..or is that impotence?

G

<blockquote><hr>

@ the OP...

the drop rate is fine...the game mechanics of the event are working fine. all is well here

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really, but if it seems fine to you, I guess everything else does too, heh.

<blockquote><hr>

*posts picture of baby with tears in eyes, mouth and lungs engaged in a carnal scream*

[/ QUOTE ]

*posts picture of two people, one in front of the other and bent over...*

I

imported_Lord GOD(GOD)

"so as an adult..."
"name calling..."

I pity you child.

G

You're all going to provoke mod action, if you carry on in this direction...
Then, I'd have to go looking for another drama to follow...

Seriously, this is very cute, and all. But keep it nice, or you'll make me sad.

G

<blockquote><hr>

You're all going to provoke mod action, if you carry on in this direction...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I'm already dealing with one GOD complex as it is...

I

imported_Lord GOD(GOD)

'Dealing' by name calling like a child every post.

G

Did I call you a name last? I don't believe so. *looks* Hm, I don't see it. Anyways, aren't you GOD? I don't think you have a name then...

Just a tendancy to buzz kill on a forum and the defend acting like a troll.

I

imported_Lord GOD(GOD)

<blockquote><hr>

I don't see it

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly.

<blockquote><hr>

Anyways, aren't you GOD?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a name, get over it.

<blockquote><hr>

Just a tendancy to buzz kill on a forum and the defend acting like a troll.

[/ QUOTE ]

What exactly was your buzz then? Crying because you waste three BR. By all means continue crying.
It's impossible to troll a thread that had no point to begin with, but by all means continue to throw out words you clearly don't understand.