• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shadowguard

Grugot

Journeyman
Why is it when you kill the last boss on the roof and all the loot and gold drops there is a exit timer. It would be really nice to be able to have some time to loot the gold and go through the armor. Instead its a mad dash to pick up as much as you can before it kicks you out.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
What I do, is bring a backpack, take all the loot and throw it in the backpack to sort through later, then pick up gold. You can get a good amount of it before it kicks you out.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would guess the timer is a relic of the past when shadowguard 1st dropped & was swamped daily. Push u out the door to fit more folks in. They should have stats on daily runs & adjust timers accordingly, if they had a team with spare time & interested in QoL for gamers. Pretty sure spare time aint in abundance tho.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
What I do, is bring a backpack, take all the loot and throw it in the backpack to sort through later, then pick up gold. You can get a good amount of it before it kicks you out.
This is my strategy too.... When I would do this event with a friend (over and over and over) I think I'd average like 450-600k from grabbing all the gold on the floor (and there was always leftover before getting kicked).

Grugot

Journeyman
Do you put the backpack on the floor off to the side so you can pick up a decent amount of gold before being overweight?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Usually the armor doesn't weigh much, I can usually get 60k or so before I have to use the bag of sending. Always use shift when picking up gold so you don't have to drag a pile, click okay then drop it on you, holding shift down lets you pick up, drag and drop with one motion.

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Use a blue beetle as tamer or with necromancy call your Horde minion

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Usually the armor doesn't weigh much, I can usually get 60k or so before I have to use the bag of sending. Always use shift when picking up gold so you don't have to drag a pile, click okay then drop it on you, holding shift down lets you pick up, drag and drop with one motion.
Use the scavenger client in EC to pick it up twice as fast and get it all.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Leave the gold
you wouldn't waste your time to pick up gold from a monster corpse so why bother picking up from floor?
YOU might not but I certainly would. Looting gold been part of playin the game since inception & literally takes a fraction of 1sec if ur fast (thats without scripts). I’d bet lotta other folks agree ;)

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
YOU might not but I certainly would. Looting gold been part of playin the game since inception & literally takes a fraction of 1sec if ur fast (thats without scripts). I’d bet lotta other folks agree ;)
I agree picking up gold is important facet of the game if you have time but I would prioritize loot first, considering one good armor/jewl drop could bank you 10m+ in this economy....I would say just loot all the drops, if you cant look atleast bag then start on gold. If you start picking up 10m off ground in gold in 5mins you let me know

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's 2023 1/2, everything in this game should be Instanced by now...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's 2023 1/2, everything in this game should be Instanced by now...
Yes Picking up gold should have either been automated, either run over piles or click the pile one time, and you get x gold per mob type that goes right in your bank.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes Picking up gold should have either been automated, either run over piles or click the pile one time, and you get x gold per mob type that goes right in your bank.
yeah I can't see how that could be abused at all :rolleyes:

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Getting the gold I earned killing a mob is abuse? For piles. Click when close enough them if we need a step.
Max is very old school, and still believes your money is not actually yours until it safely reaches the bank :cool:

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Getting the gold I earned killing a mob is abuse? For piles. Click when close enough them if we need a step.
automatically sending the gold of a monster you killed to the bank would make afk script farming even more attractive, especially on Siege.