• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shadowguard roof needs a higher drop rate...

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
We did the roof ONE time... and now I can't get anyone to come do it with me. There is no way I can do the thing alone... so at least you get to try.

Come on over to Napa, we can go and not get any drops together! o.0

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Come on over to Napa, we can go and not get any drops together! o.0
I have that problem on LS. I did ~15 runs there. Only one drop. Everyone else is getting them!

Maybe I should just solo the Roof. Might be the only way I get more.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure I can agree with the last statement, however, because the rooms seem at least as much of a pain as acquiring keys. And there is no way to save them up to make multiple roof runs. And each character that goes needs to complete each room. At this point, I'd take gathering keys over this system. Perhaps I'm missing something with respect to rooms, that is always a possiblity.
What I mean here is the quality of the loot compared to other encounters in the game is far better. From what I have found myself Exodus is the only other thing worth farming that can produce the same (maybe better) than shadowguard. Getting keys for Exodus drives me crazy. Its all RNG. OK you can craft them but that is also bit of a pain. With Shadowguard and the rooms you can do each room, take a break come back to it etc. I much prefer it this way. You could spend hours down in Exodus trying to get that one last key! Its similar setup for Exodus where everybody needs a set of the items (apart from one) to enter. Other encounters where only one person needs the keys to take the whole party in are good for this reason but I find the loot nowhere near as good. Lady Mel, Proxy etc. Scalis on the other hand can drop some nice stuff.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is there a full list of shadow encounter rewards i just cant seem to find it