• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shadowguard- Has anyone else seen Minax leave the pedestal?

Lavender

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
We were fighting on the roof last night and Virtuebane threw some spawn up on Minax's pedestal. I've seen this happen before and nothing came of it. But this time, the spawn tossed Minax off the pedestal and she proceeded to chase us around until we ditched her in a corner. Since she can't be harmed it was really a nuisance. She killed the dragon too.

I wondered if anyone else has ever seen this happen?

Attachments

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
No, but I did see a screenshot of the belfry leaving its roof though. I'm not sure how/why it happened. I have done the roof more times than I can count on multiple servers, and haven't seen either scenario happen.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, but I did see a screenshot of the belfry leaving its roof though. I'm not sure how/why it happened. I have done the roof more times than I can count on multiple servers, and haven't seen either scenario happen.
Wait, how? Only time I've gotten close to Minax is when Juo'nar teleports you up there. I was so disappointed to find that you couldn't actually do anything to her. :(

I have, however, seen this happen:

I initially forgot how it spawned (from the date of the screenshot, it was after Publish 92 launched, so it's not hard to figure out); once it did, I had my pet attack it. We had timed out of the room, but were shocked to find that the hurricane elemental had followed us out by teleporting - I wasn't aware the Hurricane Elemental had teleporting abilities (akin to the Harrower), since I can't remember ever seeing it happen. But that was the first time I had seen a monster teleport like that, especially across a distance that great.

Attachments

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's the Spellweaving Mastery > Summon Reaper.

Once in a while the AoE* pulse that goes off around the reaper can pull targets to it... Reapers can pull the Myrmidex Queen out of the center as well. (she still doesn't move btw)

Last edited:

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We were fighting on the roof last night and Virtuebane threw some spawn up on Minax's pedestal. I've seen this happen before and nothing came of it. But this time, the spawn tossed Minax off the pedestal and she proceeded to chase us around until we ditched her in a corner. Since she can't be harmed it was really a nuisance. She killed the dragon too.

I wondered if anyone else has ever seen this happen?
Thats a simple drunk DEV who had a boring night and decided to mess around with u guys

Kazute

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Anyone confirm if its from summon reaper? I've tried using sw mastery summon reaper level 2 on the Myrmidex Queen and it didn't get it out... Anyone know the key? Especially not being able to honor the queen without getting it out is a really shiity...