• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shadowguard Armory

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
So I have now come to point of knowledge and combos that I am able to successfully do all of the rooms minus the armory with a bard pure 4x running peace mastery and a sampire with resist instead of anatomy I am trying to figure out a way to finish armory with just these two. Normally I wait for a friend with a tamer and bring both of mine with my sampire invis. While I spam ev's and disco everything that spawns. Sampire can't take down the armors at a fast enough pace when they don't have disco on em and tabbing back and forth gets me killed faster than I can blink. Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It's extremely difficult for a non-tamer to solo that room. My Mage/Mystic/Weaver can do it MAYBE 10% of the time without time running out or being killed. Lots of invis and frantic recasting of my RC, and if all the armors go on the RC, I MIGHT have the chance to cast a heal and re-invis before more spot me.

Fwoosh

Visitor
Armory is extremely easy for a melee. Get a 100% elemental DS weapon use honor then onslaught ds 4 times and they are dead. Then move onto the next one. Do one room at a time. Usually only two armors spawn in a room in the beginning so you really shouldn't ever fall behind. You should be able to finish the whole Armory in 10-15 minutes b/c you have to wait on spawn to come back up.

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Armory is extremely easy for a melee. Get a 100% elemental DS weapon use honor then onslaught ds 4 times and they are dead. Then move onto the next one. Do one room at a time. Usually only two armors spawn in a room in the beginning so you really shouldn't ever fall behind. You should be able to finish the whole Armory in 10-15 minutes b/c you have to wait on spawn to come back up.

Is there a specific type of elemental damage? Or is it all equal ?

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Momentum strike works wonders as well fighting 2 at once. Enemy of one comes in handy since you will only be fighting one type of monster. Armored Swamp dragon or a paroxy of course. If you aren't using a swordsmanship mastery you can use a bushido mastery for the confidence boost.

Cold seems to give the most consistent results, with energy about the same.

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Momentum strike works wonders as well fighting 2 at once. Enemy of one comes in handy since you will only be fighting one type of monster. Armored Swamp dragon or a paroxy of course. If you aren't using a swordsmanship mastery you can use a bushido mastery for the confidence boost.

Cold seems to give the most consistent results, with energy about the same.
Main problem has just been keeping up and not timing out of the encounter. Will try this though. Thanks for the tips. Currently trying to finish my set of cameos and need another 3 cloaks

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Thanks guys! I tried it just now. Used a 100 cold with over packed HLD and went with onslaught DS and cleaned up in ten minutes. Much appreciated

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Now who wants to join me in my 3am roof runs lol? Now I can do entire set in an hour.

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
So. I figured I continue in this one anyway. Been a while since I was able to solo with just a sampire and bard, I usually bring a mystmage and tamer with me as well. But it took me about 30minutes. I'm ashamed to say the toughest was Ozymandias. But hey! Got two drops ^^

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I take a bard and sampire in at same time so I don't have to do encounter twice. With two characters on two accounts I can solo entire thing in roughly hour and half (time mainly depends on how bad the RNG is in the fountain). Now that I figured out how to get around the armors redonculous amount of Parry I'm golden. Thanks for the tip lol. I just keep the bard in a clear room casting invis over and over.

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Any temp can solo Armoury!!
Its only time consuming.
Best advise for that room is take a dexxer, and if you need to take another char, party up allow it to die, as it doesnt matter if you are alive or dead as long as someone finishes the room.