• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Necromancy] Shadow Wisp Heal

X

XCodes

About how much mana does a Shadow Wisp familiar restore, and how often? How big is the difference between Glorious and Dread?

G

gramarye

hmm, not sure about the wisp question. I've used them but haven't seen much of a mana gain tbh. The karma titles: Glorious is from 5000 to 9999 positive and dread is the same but negative. After 9999 of course you get lord/lady (so from 10000 on).

X

XCodes

hmm, not sure about the wisp question. I've used them but haven't seen much of a mana gain tbh. The karma titles: Glorious is from 5000 to 9999 positive and dread is the same but negative. After 9999 of course you get lord/lady (so from 10000 on).
The more evil you are, the more mana you gain from a wisp (or so most everything says). I wasn't asking about any of that.

HunterXHunter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
About how much mana does a Shadow Wisp familiar restore, and how often? How big is the difference between Glorious and Dread?
Seems to be it restores about 10 mana per pulse at dread lord karma, and about a random 3 to 10 second for each pulse.

At positive karma is restores literally zero mana.

G

gramarye

Seems to be it restores about 10 mana per pulse at dread lord karma, and about a random 3 to 10 second for each pulse.

At positive karma is restores literally zero mana.
Well, perhaps I AM seeing a gain from wisp then. My necro char is dread lady and has 120 in necro, spirit and focus (has stoned focus as she also has 120 med) and uses lich form and wisp. Never needs to med, even when using high mana spells, or not often anyway.

R

RichDC

Well, perhaps I AM seeing a gain from wisp then. My necro char is dread lady and has 120 in necro, spirit and focus (has stoned focus as she also has 120 med) and uses lich form and wisp. Never needs to med, even when using high mana spells, or not often anyway.
Also note that they stack, 3 Necros with wisps restore 3x the mana