• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shadow Key Fragment

T

tymbow

I saw one of these in a house recently (looks like a blackish power crystal).

How and where did they get it - anyone know? I'm guessing from the brief bit of information I could find it was from a old shard event of some sort.

F

Fink

An excerpt from the Oceania Event Museum's shadow key display..

"These Shadow Key Fragments were left as red herrings on a chase to find the true Shadow Keys for Morissa. 60 Minutes were given to successfully find the four people who would give the clues to the correct locations of the shadow keys. When the time limit was up Morissa met the Royal Guard in Mistas. Only one genuine shadow key had been found. Morissa deigned that the guard had failed, stepped through the gate and disappeared. All public moongates turned black and she hasn't been seen since."

There's a rune to Oceania Event Museum at House of Wax or Thunderdome (see sig), the shadow key's on display in the lower back section.

K

Katlene

hehe and heres me rummaging through news stuff trying to find something, i didnt even think of the museum ha wtg fink :D
I missed the event myself would of loved to have been there.

K

Katlene

nope but i have talked to lair about it (he who wrote the story on it) and hopefully he will be able to post or send to me to post the story on them :)