• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shadow dont leave!

S

SUPRsalad

nah, I know when rl comes knocking you gotta go.. BUT, dont be stupid and give all your stuff away/sell your account to tesla. You KNOW you're going to want to come back next winter. I know its cold up there and you are GOING to want something to do next year.. this is how UO goes.. its a winter game. Ill probably deactivate soon as well/give the account to pink for safe-keeping.

K? k. Awesome sauce. Cya next winter then buddy..

S

suprshadow

bubbles you're creepy. I am guessing that's you sitting outside my window at night...

S

suprshadow

Hey, Gemma don't worry i won't be gone to long. Just most of april and a little into May. I'll see how things are and if i am not busy of course i will come back. There will always be some M to own ha!

V

Vandetta

Hugs?

*smiles* don't quit bro us Canadians need to keep it going... just take a break.

MJ's Chimp

S

suprshadow

and i'd never sell my stuff, i always come crawling back to the addiction at some point. Can't wait for this game to shut down haha.... then it will be over.

And bubbles you're M. You disgrace all Canadians. you must be east of the rockies because everyone knows anybody that doesn't live in BC is just a lesser person.

V

Vandetta

WV... farther West then you are my friend....
as for the M tag... does it really change who I am and how you act towards me..? too bad.. thought its been long enough that it shouldn't matter...

Hug it out?

MJ's Pet
Bringing love back to UO one hug at a time.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WV... farther West then you are my friend....
as for the M tag... does it really change who I am and how you act towards me..? too bad.. thought its been long enough that it shouldn't matter...

Hug it out?

MJ's Pet
Bringing love back to UO one hug at a time.
Your just..... creepy... I hope others notice this as well.

S

suprshadow

bubbles, you rock as a person. But it is gulity by assoication thats all.

S

SUPRsalad

K. Sounds good dude. I find it funny how grambo came from wow, and has gotten hooked worse than you.

As for bubbles, I think this guys a SUPR too scared to come out of the closet. Its okay Bubble, you can become one with yourself.. Let go of your fears. Accept yourself for what you are! Their wrath is cheap, and trite, and won't last long. Come to the parade, and play the UO you always wanted! We have love and many hugs for you here. They will never accept you!

*memo: We will be changing our name to RRR! 'Rainbow Roller Rink!' soon.

We are also growing beards and antlers.

*hugs*