• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Set It Off VS Kyrite 20m Duel.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All i ever learned from you was to die every 5 minutes and make up excuses on why you lost.
u was a really bad pvper before u joined goo. u were so bad i could beat u all day long. not anymore an thats, thanx too goo so grow up an show respect to the people who taght to play uo on the level u are on now. an this is why people think u are a little punk.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol stugots when i beat you for the 20m duel i was in a guild with playboy you where never able to get me even before goo, and if you noticed that post was towards kyrite not the actual guild goo i still like every person but the main guild quit mixtape/lambo/ny/kal/judah/rand they barley played and or is in a diff guild now.. so i simply stated he never taught me anything so he has no room to talk because goo was never kyrites in the first place, it was judahs

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol stugots when i beat you for the 20m duel i was in a guild with playboy you where never able to get me even before goo, and if you noticed that post was towards kyrite not the actual guild goo i still like every person but the main guild quit mixtape/lambo/ny/kal/judah/rand they barley played and or is in a diff guild now.. so i simply stated he never taught me anything so he has no room to talk because goo was never kyrites in the first place, it was judahs
wow so kyrite acks like it was his guild an he could run a guild, i see what your sayen kyrite is the punk my bad didnt know all that. owell explains alot to why goo as disapeared an kyrite gettting rocked on GL.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow so kyrite acks like it was his guild an he could run a guild, i see what your sayen kyrite is the punk my bad didnt know all that. owell explains alot to why goo as disapeared an kyrite gettting rocked on GL.

Bro, log on Pacific once in a while and see if GOO has dissapeared.

We just need 2.. or 3 of us to take out whatever T/M fields.

You're a low tier player in a low tier "pvp" guild. :lol:

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey this is a thread for bashing kyrite, get with the program.
i kid, bash who you want.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

Accutaly just you and Judah are the only ones who quit set.
Lambo Rand Ny and Mixtape play just not as much as you do. Just because they are inactive dosent mean they Quit goo,

Lets look who I bought into my guild,

Wally
Ebay,
Ecks,
Ny,
Bola(eric)
Pug
Lynk
Midori(In Roxi) but goo affiliates
Morgaine(supplied us with imbuing items the 1st week of SA)
Plat
Anubis
Snake-Eyes
Chucko

some of the people I recruited, Not asked to join but I recruited

That is over 8 months of me recruiting quality players, everyone barley plays because I dont play pretty much, And I quit playing in December the guild was doing ok Judah was going to take over and actually run the guild that I built, and we all know what happened to goo once i stopped playing,

I have no problem building a guild I did it in wow, with 60 people two years ago, I have done it in UO, UO doesn't appeal to many people anymore I cant make people log on and play a dead game. People grow up they live their lives and when these people do return in 6 months or 1 year, I can promise I will be the 1st person they ICQ and ask me where i am playing and wanting to join up with me.

I didnt teach you how to duel set, You taught yourself, But I taught you how to become a overall better pvper, How to become a solid mage how to build characters, how to make money even tho you never did, how to stock a pvp char,

In 3 months when foo goes inactive and you decide to build a guild, your going to realize that finding quality pvper's is not very easy and your going to appreciate what i did for GOO,

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Accutaly just you and Judah are the only ones who quit set.
Lambo Rand Ny and Mixtape play just not as much as you do. Just because they are inactive dosent mean they Quit goo,

Lets look who I bought into my guild,

Wally
Ebay,
Ecks,
Ny,
Bola(eric)
Pug
Lynk
Midori(In Roxi) but goo affiliates
Morgaine(supplied us with imbuing items the 1st week of SA)
Plat
Anubis
Snake-Eyes
Chucko

some of the people I recruited, Not asked to join but I recruited

That is over 8 months of me recruiting quality players, everyone barley plays because I dont play pretty much, And I quit playing in December the guild was doing ok Judah was going to take over and actually run the guild that I built, and we all know what happened to goo once i stopped playing,

I have no problem building a guild I did it in wow, with 60 people two years ago, I have done it in UO, UO doesn't appeal to many people anymore I cant make people log on and play a dead game. People grow up they live their lives and when these people do return in 6 months or 1 year, I can promise I will be the 1st person they ICQ and ask me where i am playing and wanting to join up with me.

I didnt teach you how to duel set, You taught yourself, But I taught you how to become a overall better pvper, How to become a solid mage how to build characters, how to make money even tho you never did, how to stock a pvp char,

In 3 months when foo goes inactive and you decide to build a guild, your going to realize that finding quality pvper's is not very easy and your going to appreciate what i did for GOO,
Snake eyes played for one month he is back but rarley plays.
anubis never plays.
chucko never plays pac.
plat just comes when your online because your two are two nuts in a ballsack.
lynk only played for a few days still in the guild but rarley played.
pug great dismounter never plays anymore.
bola would team up with chad more then goo while still holding the goo tag.
Wally and ebay never play... great dismounter/mage never play
who the fk is ecks

OK kyrite, i know it took you over two days to right that whole post but again your full of **** because all these people you said you added only NY,Bola,Ecks,plat play... i know this because i was in the fking guild for over a year, even if you added all these people how does that make it any different? the main guild who was added into the guild By judah where the only ones playing. for the longest time..

Ok here we go

RAND- added by judah
Mixtape- added by judah
lambo- added by judah
NY- added by you
homicide- added by you
And ME- added by you
and kyrite added by judah
THIS right here was the main guild, not counting snuggles and Jesse.
when the guild started getting succesful you started calling it yours and you started adding new people but the main guild remember was all brought together by judah and did good because of judah

I see 4 judah 3 kyrite but i shouldnt count really because i obviously took judahs side and i was taught by judah and rand.
All the people you said you added barley play and or doesn't pvp. Except for me i'm a godsend.
Okay, so you see kyrite no the main pvp guild was not yours the main people who make the tag 'goo' where taught by judah and or is judahs addition.
That is part of the reason why i quit, first was i never wanted an ego like you it started getting annoying in vent and second was because none of those MAIN people play enough the guild is basically dead what your adding to the guild now is just trash, except for tenki, but i added him so.
Ok enough though i'm obviously right your obviously wrong, drop the tag kyrite it's not yours.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i killed u guys 3 vs 1 last week on gl shush

and goo has always been Kyrite's guild anyone who says otherwise is a Idiot
lmao aperantly i wasnt there cause i dont recall that, or maybe just maybe u are tryen to make yourself look good. wich now adays is hard for u too do, i got a great idea why dont u just suck it up an join supr on both shards u will fit right inn.......

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lmao aperantly i wasnt there cause i dont recall that, or maybe just maybe u are tryen to make yourself look good. wich now adays is hard for u too do, i got a great idea why dont u just suck it up an join supr on both shards u will fit right inn.......
WTF, does anyone understand anything you post?

This is why I don't normally even open a thread with your name on it. I like to keep our interaction limited to the game (which usually consists of you casting spell plague, and then running off screen to cast it again).

R

Rumpelstiltskin

WTF are you talking about,

Lambo was in KOK with me, Lambo brough in mixtape,
Rand and Aries were using the KOK vent before we even formed the guild, back when I was on wow. so judah didnt really recruit them either.

they were just there playing with mixtape, and mixtape came in with lambo,

All Judah did as for gm duties was guild the people I told him to Guild, or when I was on make people emmies or get them in vent,

Judah brought in 3 guys I brought in 3 guys, soo we formed a guild but that was the only recruiting judah did for us, He also Mooched suits from Morgaine and Midori, and never payed them was was owed, that his papa kyrite had to pay for.

And goo is not 100% about me, Its about mixtape Lambo(when he is active) Rand Aries, and other core members, They have as much say as I do, they can do what they please, the thing I do is try and find quality members for them to pvp with. that is my Job as the GM, and maintain order but none of our core has any problems with one another everyone gets a long, Apparently the bad apples in the core have worked themselves out.

and you said " you have a problem with people **** talking" yet you talk **** in Global chat and are here on stratics making yourself look like a fool yet again, not only are u currently making yourself look like trash but FOO as well..

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WTF, does anyone understand anything you post?

This is why I don't normally even open a thread with your name on it. I like to keep our interaction limited to the game (which usually consists of you casting spell plague, and then running off screen to cast it again).
Seriously why post about something i type that has nothing to do with u. TROLL

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm tired of sitting here trying to prove you wrong it's to much effort for little gain UO is your life congratulations.
But damn it's kind of funny how much you got into this insecure much?

R

Rumpelstiltskin

insecure no?

maybe i wrote the paper and judah trying to erase my name and put his there :D, if the kid is gonna say he built a guild let him go build a guild just dont take credit for my work

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To add, all these people you said you added yes you added kyrite, but they only played when judah was online all would agree we only won when judah called the shots.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

To add, all these people you said you added yes you added kyrite, but they only played when judah was online all would agree we only won when judah called the shots.
ya judah called a great fight when it was 5 foo vs 5 GOO :(
he also did great at calling the fight when it was Mixtape and me vs you and judah,
he also did a good job when it was zhuang foo and judah vs me and you,
we won because we had bad ass players, bottom line...

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those 5v5's i was calling the shots btw i say thats why we won! and that fight between me you vs judah and cole, zhuang locked up :p

R

Rumpelstiltskin

Those 5v5's i was calling the shots btw i say thats why we won! and that fight between me you vs judah and cole, zhuang locked up :p

really your going to sit here and lie to everyone, Mixtape Bola Ny know exactly what happened. , and everytime zhuang dies he"locks up" odd eh,

this thread is done lets make a new one,

My Little apprentice is delusional good luck in FOO set I was happy to see you beat me, but now your just being a fool, and lying through your teeth :D

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well it's not hard to figure out he locks up a lot and are you kidding me i got the killshot on him when we where 2v2'ing judah and zhuang i saw him get a cleansing winds up and he got it before i got my hail storm but he locked up its easy to tell lol.

M

Mixtape

BOOM!!!!!! go mixtape. set. stop arguing seriously. you are where you are cuz of goo it seems kind of ridiculous that you could sit here and argue it. judah rarely played everyone on pac knows this. you fielded with me and kyrite 90% of the time. judah didnt bring me i didnt even know him until kyrite asked me to join goo and i brought lambo cuz he was inactive at the time. the bottom line is you are where you are in skillset from fielding with us if youre gonna deny that you should probably stop killing your brain cells =/

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mixtape i love you hush its fun pissing off kyrite no i never once denied playing with you guys that i didnt get better i'm just simply stating that kyrite imposed sloppy habits on the field

R

Rumpelstiltskin

mixtape i love you hush its fun pissing off kyrite no i never once denied playing with you guys that i didnt get better i'm just simply stating that kyrite imposed sloppy habits on the field
Set sounds like Judah :( rofl...

N

NewYork

lol no what im saying is i would have not died, and your wrong your bringing up **** that happened so long ago dude yes it happened but that was when i was like first joining goo.. and what you you talking about i barley got any xheals in goo if i was on foot it was ether i was dead or if i get lucky with 70 ninjitsu.

i really hope your not for real with this statement set....

dont knock the bottle that fed you my little shnookums :gee:

ps. judah never ****ing played, so whats the issue

B

Balian of Asgard

you started a sad thread set, its impression is making you look worse than what you already are at this moment, now its alot clearer why so many ppl on pac boycott you. Keep it up and you wont have anyone left to pway wif :gee: :stretcher:

M

MasterP

you started a sad thread set, its impression is making you look worse than what you already are at this moment, now its alot clearer why so many ppl on pac boycott you. Keep it up and you wont have anyone left to pway wif :gee: :stretcher:
Balian you are a stealth archer. You should keep to the trammel post only!!!

This is by far a thread i dont want to dance in. However, I would like to say set before GOO was alredy a good Pvper. He did learn how to be more aggressive from GOO. However the short time he was in my guild. He did Xheal and receive them. Only thing someone learns is what they pick up themselves. You can teach how to become a decent mage/pvper/dexxer. However, its the person who learns themselves to be above the rest.

I have never got to play with any of you GOO guys much. So i dont know how you guys play/call shots. Just my experience out of 9 years of UO.

B

Balian of Asgard

hush juvi,

stealth archers are fun, thats why I play them, alot of people dont like my archers, I take that as a compliment, TY

Would the last 9 years of UO been better for you if it was all mages?

Ill tell you something, when I take out one of you over confident mages and get 3500 points and put you in stat, it makes me laugh how fast you log and get onto your dexxer or tamer and come after me right away hahaha

Ive been playing in tram for the first time in over 5-6 years, its been fun when Fel is dead. Lately we have been doing harries before midnight, uninterrupted. Oh, and popped one and defended against multiple elite faction guilds. Dont blather me about numbers please.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let's get everything straight, people don't boycott me. In game 100% of the time I never talk **** i always say gf and everyone loves me! This is a discussion between me and kyrite that is now done everything in here was towards kyrite not any of my old members and buddies that where in goo i still love everyone in GOO except for kyrite i lost all respect for him, now we got that out of the way. YAY ME

Oh if you can, lock this thread!

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Set...nice win...but bad form with the poo. I wasn't around when you were learning to play a mage however I did see that you weren't bad when we fought. I can only assume that Kyrite and the other guildies in GOO had something to do with it. If you would, just keep that in mind.

Peace bro...

R

Rumpelstiltskin

Let's get everything straight, people don't boycott me. In game 100% of the time I never talk **** i always say gf and everyone loves me! This is a discussion between me and kyrite that is now done everything in here was towards kyrite not any of my old members and buddies that where in goo i still love everyone in GOO except for kyrite i lost all respect for him, now we got that out of the way. YAY ME

Oh if you can, lock this thread!
What you dont understand is GOO has a small core of people who look out for one another. so when you call out anyone in goo you pretty much are talking **** to everyone,

Do you think i didn't know you would leave the guild and turn into a ****** bag? Of course I did, I knew I will teach you to pvp and you will turn into a raging ego maniac, We all knew that.
Happens a lot to be honest, It happened to Amfekk, Happened to Ice Rocker(aka calamity)

Do yourself a favor dont stick around on pac for to long at least use the Tools (GOO) gave you and try and make a name for yourself, then when you try and insult me it might look a lil better instead of everyone wondering who the hell this set guy is and why does he dislike Kyrite.

That is the Last lesson I will will give you son,

Now you can lock this Thread

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We always referred to it as "****ty Kyrite's guild"...so IMO it's Kyrite's.

Stupid argument though guys.

Oh and for the record, Set sucked horrendously before he joined GOO.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What you dont understand is GOO has a small core of people who look out for one another. so when you call out anyone in goo you pretty much are talking **** to everyone,

Do you think i didn't know you would leave the guild and turn into a ****** bag? Of course I did, I knew I will teach you to pvp and you will turn into a raging ego maniac, We all knew that.
Happens a lot to be honest, It happened to Amfekk, Happened to Ice Rocker(aka calamity)

Do yourself a favor dont stick around on pac for to long at least use the Tools (GOO) gave you and try and make a name for yourself, then when you try and insult me it might look a lil better instead of everyone wondering who the hell this set guy is and why does he dislike Kyrite.

That is the Last lesson I will will give you son,

Now you can lock this Thread
Yes kyrite, between you an I, i'm the ego maniac LMFAO
Everything i said in this thread was to **** you off and it obviously worked LOL!
mission; accomplished.
Haha god this was the greatest idea ever i haven't laughed this hard since kyrite lost to asha.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We always referred to it as "****ty Kyrite's guild"...so IMO it's Kyrite's.

Stupid argument though guys.

Oh and for the record, Set sucked horrendously before he joined GOO.
I know it is a stupid argument but he cares so much about it thats why i did this **** because he was franticly looking at this thread 24/7 and he carees sooooo much about it its amusing really.

B

Balian of Asgard

when I rk'd chad on the roof of wrong, im surprised they didnt see my popcorn droppings all over the roof, I was bored silly watching that duel