• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Servers

L

Lord Sturm

Hello,
I tinkered with SWG in the past. With a re-newed interest in Star Wars, mostly due to my new interest in the 501st Legion, I am looking to get back into SW gaming.
What are the most active servers? I noticed that most of them are light population.
And which professions tend to work well? I am pretty intested in commando. :)

Thanks

B

BadgerSmaker

Hey there, Lord Sturm.

It's best to pick a server that is close to you geographically so that you get good ping times, here are the medium/high population servers by location:

Medium/High Population West Coast USA Server

Ahazi
Bria
Flurry
Sunrunner

Medium/High Population East Coast USA

Bloodfin
Chilastra
Eclipse
Gorath
Radiant
Shadowfire
Starsider

Medium/High Population Europe Server

Europe-Chimaera
Europe-FarStar

Commando is certainly a lot of fun, and a good choice for someone starting out.

C

ClanBeviin2

As an Ahazi commando, I can recommend it as a server (and as a prof) highly. It has a very active player base for both PvP and PvE - even more so since we've had a large influx with the character transfers.

RainStar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Starsider is heavily populated now. Lots of lag and frequent log in issues are happening since the free character transfer service started.

B

BadgerSmaker

Starsider is heavily populated now. Lots of lag and frequent log in issues are happening since the free character transfer service started.
I dont get any of those problems over on infintiy, but then there are only about 30 players on at any one time. :D

B

BadgerSmaker

I play on Gorath and I hardly meet any player. My ping time is very nice but i'd prefer to know im not playing alone.
You exploit credits to rip off players, I'm not surprised that you don't have any friends.

For cheap and legal credits, simply buy Trading Card Booster Packs from SoE for £1.99 each and sell the packs to players for 8,000,000 credits.

You could however get lucky and end up with a loot card that you can sell for 250,000,000 credits all for £1.99.

There is no reason to ever give money to a credit farmer company to exploit credits for you.

H

hagffh

Re: Most active servers ?

Many thanks to ur post. I love it.