• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Serverbirth , Rubble , EM Items

Princess Zora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello
I Need again your Help to find out some Prices for the following Items.
Thx for your Help :)

A Gentle Breath of a spring Breeze - In Memory of Caryn
Caryn Ball.jpg

Ceramic Mug
Wood Curls
Empty Vials
Ceramic Mug , Wood Curls , Empty Vials.jpg

A cuddly Valentine Bear, found slumbering beneath a great Tree
Cuddly Valentine Bear.jpg

Halloweenie Sentry - Pacific Halloween 2010
Halloweeny Sentry.jpg

I barely Survived the Origin Haunted Maze - Halloween 2010
Origin Haunted Maze Ghoul.jpg

Replica of the Rowan Tree
Rowan Tree.jpg

Rubble Ornated Bar/Table (2 parts for a complete Table)
Rubble Ornated Table 2 Parts.jpg

The Recipe for Serpentwyne - By the Brotherhood of the Rose
Serpentwyne.jpg

Rubble Loombench
Rubble Loom Bench.jpg

Rubble Tent Pole
Rubble2.jpg

Rubble Sandstone Pillar
Rubble.jpg

HTML Runebook: Book of Shadow
Book of Shadow.jpg

Complete New Year 2011 and Goodbye Box from EM Ealia Tiefwasser
EM Box.jpg

Avery Ale from Drachenfels
Avery.jpg

A Replica Mask of the Solstice Stag [Drachenfels 2010]
A Christmas Angel's Harp [Drachenfels 2010] Red and Green Color
Xmas.jpg

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Too many items here to give you a quick answer but the best way to price rares is to do a search (above), you'll find the pricing from previous auctions on most of your items. Most people that will give you an answer will do this first, hope that helps :)

Here
upload_2016-7-14_14-49-5.png

Princess Zora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Too many items here to give you a quick answer but the best way to price rares is to do a search (above), you'll find the pricing from previous auctions on most of your items. Most people that will give you an answer will do this first, hope that helps :)

Here
View attachment 50329
I used the Search but the Problem here is that you can find alot of Postings with alot of the Items but you can read only Sold without Prices/bids or the Postings are edited that you cant see Prices anymore.
People bid there per ICQ and PM and this dont help me to find out Prices ;)
At an Actually 3 Part Auction from a User here i found some new Infos about 1 or 2 Items but i didnt read it to the end after i saw this: Sorry, but no bids will be accepted from "visitors".
People like him who think they are better than others i dont want read , have contact or anything like this.
I hope i find a Little Help about some Items that i know about how many they are worth.

Zora

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I used the Search but the Problem here is that you can find alot of Postings with alot of the Items but you can read only Sold without Prices/bids or the Postings are edited that you cant see Prices anymore.
People bid there per ICQ and PM and this dont help me to find out Prices ;)
At an Actually 3 Part Auction from a User here i found some new Infos about 1 or 2 Items but i didnt read it to the end after i saw this: Sorry, but no bids will be accepted from "visitors".
People like him who think they are better than others i dont want read , have contact or anything like this.
I hope i find a Little Help about some Items that i know about how many they are worth.

Zora
Hi, My intent with "no bids will be accepted from visitors" was to minimize people running up bids, or bidding on items without intending to pay. I am sorry you were upset by that. I in no way, form, or fashion feel i am better than others. It was to give transparency and accountability to the auction. There have been a few problems lately (since before you joined 10 days ago) that I am merely trying not to let happen in my auction. If that offends you so be it. I feel most bidders appreciate the openness and accountability there. FYI, if you want to buy something, and you have a great reputation in game, it shouldn't be any problem getting someone to proxy for you. With the understanding that THEY are responsible for payment. :)

Princess Zora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
You are right and i´m sorry for misinterpret your reason to do it.
I fully understand and respect your reason to do it because i´m sure there are alot of fun bidder around.
I didnt considered this.
For some Items i´m really Interested but i have only my Reputation from my Sales (over 2,5 Platin at all) with Nails Warstein , Money Bags Mcgee and Escaflone and one buying about 250 millions from Scott.
But i dont know if anyone would say that they take responsible for my Bids.
I can say for sure that i pay and sell everytime when a deal was come about.
But its your choice if you let me bid or not because " Your Auction your Rules" :)
And sorry again for my Rude posting about you.

Zora

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You are right and i´m sorry for misinterpret your reason to do it.
I fully understand and respect your reason to do it because i´m sure there are alot of fun bidder around.
I didnt considered this.
For some Items i´m really Interested but i have only my Reputation from my Sales (over 2,5 Platin at all) with Nails Warstein , Money Bags Mcgee and Escaflone and one buying about 250 millions from Scott.
But i dont know if anyone would say that they take responsible for my Bids.
I can say for sure that i pay and sell everytime when a deal was come about.
But its your choice if you let me bid or not because " Your Auction your Rules" :)
And sorry again for my Rude posting about you.

Zora
No worries at all. Thanks for your understanding. :)

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I'm not sure what the valentine bear goes for but I would be interested. Pm or ICQ me please and we can figure something out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I used the Search but the Problem here is that you can find alot of Postings with alot of the Items but you can read only Sold without Prices/bids or the Postings are edited that you cant see Prices anymore. People bid there per ICQ and PM and this dont help me to find out Prices ;)
Ok, i'll start things off but please keep in mind i'm doing exactly what I have mentioned in my post. Sure you might have to dig in the threads but the prices are listed on most of em... some might be older threads too but this will give you a general idea

1) A Gentle Breath of a spring Breeze = 1-3Mil
2) Ceramic Mug = Maybe up to 1Mil... but this isn't the server birth version, handle is on the left (SB is on the right)
3) Wood Curls = 100-200Mil
4) Empty Vials = 50-150Mil
5) A cuddly Valentine Bear, found slumbering beneath a great Tree = 75-125Mil
6) Halloweenie Sentry - Pacific Halloween 2010 = 50-100Mil

Hope that helps :)

Princess Zora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Id be willing to vouche for Zora and her bids if you'd have it @Keith of Sonoma
Thank you :)
I will not dissapoint you if i bid at the next Auction if i offer.

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate that. But I don't feel it would be fair to change it in mid auction. Next auction it can be addressed. Hopefully, perhaps, you will proxy for her, and settle up with her after the auction closes. :)
Thank you too and i will wait for you next Auction(s) :)

Ok, i'll start things off but please keep in mind i'm doing exactly what I have mentioned in my post. Sure you might have to dig in the threads but the prices are listed on most of em... some might be older threads too but this will give you a general idea

1) A Gentle Breath of a spring Breeze = 1-3Mil
2) Ceramic Mug = Maybe up to 1Mil... but this isn't the server birth version, handle is on the left (SB is on the right)
3) Wood Curls = 100-200Mil
4) Empty Vials = 50-150Mil
5) A cuddly Valentine Bear, found slumbering beneath a great Tree = 75-125Mil
6) Halloweenie Sentry - Pacific Halloween 2010 = 50-100Mil

Hope that helps :)
Thx alot for your assessment of Prices :)
But for the Ceramic Mug i can say that this is an original Serverbirth from Drachenfels and that there are spawning left and right handle in the old Days.
There are some old Rares Sites too with the pic of my Left Handle "UO Stratcis Rare Database , UO Rares.com , uo-online and the oldest i know Eleonardo's UO Rares Site - True Rares, Non-Spawning rares, **Monthly Rares ).
The Mug is in my Hands since Drachenfels exist and i wonder why ithis is not an original.
Are there any bug made Ceramic Mugs? and how can i see it if it is one or not?
I can do my Mug in a Vendor , fill and empty it (then it Change the Name a Ceramic Mug of Water or watever you fill), double click and cant turn it with the Home Deco Tool.

Last edited:

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Hello :) I purchased the The Recipe for Serpentwyne - By the Brotherhood of the Rose from Nails a while back and I paid somewhere between 50-75m. I have since sold it and wouldn't mind buying another. So if you choose to sell it let me know please .

That Rubble table is worth a decent amount, so I would suggest not selling it in private...do it in the open so someone can offer what they are willing to pay.

I have no idea on the I barely Survived the Origin Haunted Maze - Halloween 2010 and the Christmas Angel Harps...but I would like a shot at both of them if you choose to sell. Thank you :)