• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

server

K

kever

is it the game or the server that stinks ? every two days or so when i wanna try to log in it says can't log in , please try later , i'm getting very bored with this :gun:

Skycapp

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It depends on several things.

What time you are trying to play. (are you trying to log in during maintenance)

If not the above then when are you getting the cant log in error? At the initial login for the patcher or at the server screen after you have patched?

If its after the patcher at the server screen then your probably trying to login during maintenance.

If its at the initial login, before the patcher, then you might just be experiencing a network glitch and should probably just try again. You may also want to contact support if this is the case as there may be a problem somewhere between you, your ISP, and Mythic.

Hope that helps.

Skycapp

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
P.S. > for what its worth I have never had a problem connecting.

Also, are you on the NA client or EU client? That also make a big difference as its 2 completely seperate companies running teh NA and EU servers.