• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SERVER CRASH ?????

G

Whats going on with this ??? Anyone know ... I hate it when this happens ...

G

It has crashed twice this morning. I hate it when this happens. Makes me reluctant to log in all day.

G

It was an intended shut-down. We got the two minute warning. Most likely there is a hardware problem, the one that caused the earlier crash. Of course, it would be nice if they updated the 'shard issues' page about it, but hey, that would require some organization and thought.

G

<blockquote><hr>

It is a holiday.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ruh roh.

It better be up at or around 7PM EST. :p

A

Angelle Darkh

<blockquote><hr>

It was an intended shut-down. We got the two minute warning. Most likely there is a hardware problem, the one that caused the earlier crash. Of course, it would be nice if they updated the 'shard issues' page about it, but hey, that would require some organization and thought.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are they even aware of the Shard Issues page, anymore?

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

It is a holiday.

[/ QUOTE ]

Server admins don't get holidays hehe. 24 hour call ftw!

[/ QUOTE ]

^^^^^^^^^

This noob right here would know! :p

G

Yes. someone is likely on call. Just don't expect that there will be updates or notices from the on call person.

G

<blockquote><hr>

It is a holiday.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is? Well, not in England.

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just logged into Atlantic for the hell of it......*shudders* I looked through my chests in Enigma's tower and HOLY MOLY- what a load of CRAP!! Plants, pillows, runes to lord knows where, expty kegs, loads of bod rewards, and crappy armor! I think we need to do some house cleaning on Atlantic!

G

Yes, in the U.S. we honor the memory of Martin Luther King today.

G

But , not everone gets it off ... So they shouldn't either ... LOL . I want a time code for a time refund ... lol

P

pikon198

damn thats today, looks like the black people in brooklyn today are gonna be extra roudy!

S

Sergul'zan_SP

Gone again...it must've just realized CoM owns a town...

G

<blockquote><hr>

Gone again I take it

[/ QUOTE ]

Dead and buried it seems.

G

Maybe they are retooling something so they can give us all a great gift!!

S

Sergul'zan_SP

It went up and down 2 or 3 times briefly....now it is dead.

Maybe they are replacing it with a classic shard and forgot to tell us!

I

imported_mo'gluk

har guess sum oomies need the help but dis orc is all natural....

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I just logged into Atlantic for the hell of it......*shudders* I looked through my chests in Enigma's tower and HOLY MOLY- what a load of CRAP!! Plants, pillows, runes to lord knows where, expty kegs, loads of bod rewards, and crappy armor! I think we need to do some house cleaning on Atlantic!

[/ QUOTE ]

If you need a vendor spot you can place one at my house on the West Umbra bridge.