• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Server Births, Rubble, EM Event Items

Vampyre Kitty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello, I was wondering if I could please get a price check these items? Most are for sale but am debating a few of them yet. All items are currently located on the Baja shard. See photos below. Thanks in advance :)

Rubble:

1. small table
2. part of tent
3. part of pew/bench
4. mushrooms
5. block (Sold to Manti)
6. morning glories
7. stairs (Sold to Manti)
8. table
9. small bed

Server Births:

1 and 2: gold goblet (one is filled with ale)
2. wood curls

Em Event Items:

1. Contestant- Christmas Deco Contest (Baja) 2007 20 were given out
2. Melted Snow (Baja) 2007 10 dropped
3. Royal Guard Boots (Baja) 2004 8 dropped

rubble.jpg

serverbirth.jpg

eventitems.jpg

Last edited:

Creapor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I would be interested in a few of these rubble pieces. What shard are they located on? If you need to contact me we can chat here on icq 39715400

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Vamp, this is Manti, I am interested in couple of items, icq me when you get a chance 123172317. Thanks

Vampyre Kitty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi guys, could I please get an estimate on prices first? Not sure what the current value is on the items listed. Thanks :)

Also, I have more to go thru that I havent been able to photo yet but I have a rubble peice of boat and nox reg rubble.

Last edited:

hon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
number 7 is something alot of poeple are going to want as I. best to put up for auction and go from there.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure on the value, but I'd also suggest making a public only auction.

Vampyre Kitty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Assia, Olcher~ thank you for the advice.. I was mainly seeking price cheques on the items first before going about what to sell and whatnot (still debating on a few items IF I want to sell them)...once I get that then I will decide what I want to sell.. possibly via an auction. The stairs/block were sold to manti because I feel he offered a fair price on my shard...not really wanting to xfer as tokens are sky high now...