• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Serenity of Wrath Luna Library In north Luna(welcome players)

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Serenity of Wrath.png Greetings,
I am Donavon of the wolfpack and keeper of the Serenity of Wrath Luna Library. I want to make this post for Returning players, New players, visitors to LS, and people that might not know where we are. I've been back after a 10 year break for roughly 102 weeks now, and know that overwhelming feelings of first coming back. There is a lot of new content, mastery system, pet taming system, things that have moved locations and so much more...and it was with this in mind I made this Library.. It is built from the eyes of a returning player to help you explore and enjoy the new content. You will find it nearly at the tip of north Luna. On the first Floor you will find a Rune book with all the most active Player vendor houses, Crystal portal(teleports you towns),Corrupted Crystal Portal(teleports you to Dungeons),Jaw Bone(teleports you to places in Isl),Crystal Moonstone(teleports you places in Eodon vally),Open Daviys locker(gives your T map cords), complete Dye tub set, Hitching post(works like stable), and a vendor with repair deeds... Up the stairs is the Main Library. We color coded the books.. You will find almost every active quest that can be marked in the game in the blaze/Orange books, Skill guides in red, facet books are the color of that facet , Event books(varied colors),and the monster Guide in the middle of the room in ABC order(if ya know its name its more then likely there). To all those returning Tamers we also have a taming guide pub 99 up to date with all the new tams that can be marked , as well as their taming values.(the ones that can't be marked are in the title as is the taming value.. For those of you that enjoy Abyss hunts but hate running through the under world we have a teleport tile on the 2nd floor left side of the room that will take you to the event house right beside the fairy spawn.(if you have not done the attunement to get in look at the mat in front of it will tell you what book to use to get it done in 30 sec ^_~) I hope to see all of you soon.. until then have a great journey and welcome to LS. =^-^=

Last edited:

Chaoticmass

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
View attachment 79786 Greetings,
I am Donavon of the wolfpack and keeper of the Serenity of Wrath Luna Library. I want to make this post for Returning players, New players, visitors to LS, and people that might not know where we are. I've been back after a 10 year break for roughly 102 weeks now, and know that overwhelming feelings of first coming back. There is a lot of new content, mastery system, pet taming system, things that have moved locations and so much more...and it was with this in mind I made this Library.. It is built from the eyes of a returning player to help you explore and enjoy the new content. You will find it nearly at the tip of north Luna. On the first Floor you will find a Rune book with all the most active Player vendor houses, Crystal portal(teleports you towns),Corrupted Crystal Portal(teleports you to Dungeons),Jaw Bone(teleports you to places in Isl),Crystal Moonstone(teleports you places in Eodon vally),Open Daviys locker(gives your T map cords), complete Dye tub set, Hitching post(works like stable), and a vendor with repair deeds... Up the stairs is the Main Library. We color coded the books.. You will find almost every active quest that can be marked in the game in the blaze/Orange books, Skill guides in red, facet books are the color of that facet , Event books(varied colors),and the monster Guide in the middle of the room in ABC order(if ya know its name its more then likely there). To all those returning Tamers we also have a taming guide pub 99 up to date with all the new tams that can be marked , as well as their taming values.(the ones that can't be marked are in the title as is the taming value.. For those of you that enjoy Abyss hunts but hate running through the under world we have a teleport tile on the 2nd floor left side of the room that will take you to the event house right beside the fairy spawn.(if you have not done the attunement to get in look at the mat in front of it will tell you what book to use to get it done in 30 sec ^_~) I hope to see all of you soon.. until then have a great journey and welcome to LS. =^-^=
Don is also one of the most helpful and friendly dudes on the shard!

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Good evening all as you know we are always updating the books and adding new ones.. Here is a list of updates.. Dungeons books Expanded to include New Haven Mines, Despise event, void points event(tram/fel), BlackThorns arty turn in (tram/fel) ,and Underwater Adventure(have to Do Ararats Chain please see quest book on 2nd row book 4 2nd page for details). The monster guide has been expanded to include new quest mobs and some missing monsters(if you notice a monster not listed please message me and I will see that it is added) If you would like to see any books added to the library please let me know and we will see they are... until then have a wonderful day and great adventures.. =^-^=

p.s. The players vendor book has been updated again.. just to the left of the front door on the blue rock...It show cases some of the best places to shop on LS.. make sure to give it a peak ^_~

Last edited:

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Good evening all, Someone asked if I would make an atlas table to show How the books are grouped in the Library .. sorry it took me so long .. holidays and all.. ^_~
SOW3.png

1.Islands of Tram/fel, odd places/hidden places , T2a Lost lands good/fel passage ways
2.Gene use books.. Cities/shrines(tram/fel) ,Dungeons(tram,fel), Malas, Tok/TM
3. Taming Guide 2 book set Pub 100 up to date.
4.Bard skills training, Melee skills training
5. Various Quest Tram,fel,malas,etc(all quest are active in game )
6. Monster Guide in ABC order.. if ya know its name and it can be marked odds are its there.. if ya find something that is not let me know and it will be added ^_~
7.Various other quest and hags quest fel.. Now offers Lvl 5-6 maps.
8.Lock Picking guide and free lock picks to anyone that needs them.(click the smuggles tools)
9.Reg/mage shops(tram/Fel), Halloween and holiday related books
10. Hunters atlas preview that comes with the starter pack.. has pictures and greta Lore.. and the green book is active stealibles and daily rares for those of you with sneaky toons ^_~
11. The Blue circle with the red wave over it is the teleport to the Abyss house and will save you a journey through the under world. Have to do the Sacred quest 5. 3rd book here is alink Sacred Quest - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia
12. The directions to SOW from the luna moongate/stable

SOW5.png

1. Hitching post(can be used to stable and claim pets before adventures, Vendor with repairs deeds to fix up, Message board if ya need to get a hold of me. =^-^=
2.Atlas of all the Most active Vendor malls on LS.( if you would like yours added please drop a rune in my mail box)
3.Teleport Items Crystal portal(Cities), Corrupted Crystal Portal(Dungeons), Jaw Bone(various places in Isl), Moonstone Portal(Various places in Eodon Vally<requires Time of legends>
4.Full Dye Tub set Open for all to use and dye to change the colors beside it
5.Open Davis Locker( used to get cords for T maps) and Soulforge
6. Ank of Sacrifice ( will rez you should something go south..but then cant be used again for 1 hour)

I hope this helps all.. and hope you have a splendid adventure.. =^-^=

Last edited:

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Gave the Lib a bit of a face lift, thought I would share it with everyone.. you can see what it looked like before on the first post =^-^=
SOW1.png

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
We have updated a few of the books within and added a repair bench.. if you need to fix please feel free to stop by.. its on the first floor touching the left wing of the dragon rug... =^-^= uo lib 2019.png

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Added a new book to the library for those returning with the turn in spots and huntsmaster challenge in it.. thanks for that idea Mungo.. .. I also added a place in the book for the memorials of the great players we lost last year... as well as the sand location(requested by crafters).. enjoy my friends.. =^-^= new book turnins.png

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I'm happy to announce that the Treasuring hunting wing of the Serenity of wrath Luna Library is finally open.. We have marked 2183 confirmed dig sites to aid in making T hunts alittle more smooth..It is with this in mind that we ask if you find a dig site not listed in our books to please mark a rune with the coords listed on it and drop it on our mail box... If we all work together we can make the books more effective... The way to use the books is ,Decode the map, place it in the Open Davy locker, then use the coords listed in the locker to use the books.. Thank you to everyone that helped make this possible and to all the grand LS players.. Enjoy my friends... ( PS you get to the 3rd floor by using the teleport tile just to the left of the cooking area on the 2nd floor.. hehe ) =^-^= Uo T hunting 1.png Uo t huning 2.png

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
The lib Just hit 20k visits.. thank you for all you do as a whole players of LS.. =^-^=

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
We have added the new 2nd year Vet item Chalice of pilfering Protection to the Serenity of Wrath Luna Library... It's just to the right of the main door and set so everyone can use it.. It makes it so monster can no loot you for 2 hours.. It has a 24 hour cool down and the timer stops when you log off... It also works on cursed items like power scrolls.. Enjoy all... =^-^= UO Chalice of Pilfering protection.png

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I am happy to announce that we have revamped the SOW luna library to make it easier to navigate. We have moved most of the book of gene use to the first floor, and relocated the T Hunting wing to the 2nd floor. We have also updated the T hunting books with over 50 new dig sites.. Enjoy all. and happy new year =^-^= uo sow 2023 1.png uo sow 2023 2.png

Last edited:

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
The HuntMaster's Challange book has been updated to 116 to reflect all the new spots , use it well my friends and collect those new rewards.. We have also added 73 new dig sites to the T hunting books. Happy Holidays all . =^-^= uo huntmaster challange book.png

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
The Repair Bench is now fully stocked at the SOW luna Lib.. Do stop in for your adventuring needs. and a late happy New year to all =^-^=