• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

September Update

Logrus

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry haven't been around much for updates. We've had our heads to the grindstone preparing for release of 0.35.
0.34 was one of the biggest releases we had and that was just a few months ago and brought in some big stuff and some revamps to other systems.

We are even more excited about 0.35 as it is a Major step toward Alpha release.

While there's quite a bit of new stuff in 0.35, there's also a large amount of tuning and tweaking from tester feedback. There's also been quite a bit of polish and shine to interaction and interface. The new interfaces are shaping up very nicely. Redesigned for not only better functionality, but also a sleeker look, ease of use, and less intrusiveness.
We initially had an earlier release of 0.35 planned and had a build up for testing and resolving of the final package but pulled back because a couple of the tweaks and fixes just didn't go far enough.
Well far enough just made us want to go further, and so we probably have the most visibly impactful and broad span release since we started teh project.
Needless to say we are damned excited. Hell I'm so freaking excited I'm posting this at 10pm on a Friday, and I plan on working on it some more before I go to bed.
We had a round table just under two weeks ago, and we've added even more on top of that.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Sorry haven't been around much for updates. We've had our heads to the grindstone preparing for release of 0.35.
0.34 was one of the biggest releases we had and that was just a few months ago and brought in some big stuff and some revamps to other systems.

We are even more excited about 0.35 as it is a Major step toward Alpha release.

While there's quite a bit of new stuff in 0.35, there's also a large amount of tuning and tweaking from tester feedback. There's also been quite a bit of polish and shine to interaction and interface. The new interfaces are shaping up very nicely. Redesigned for not only better functionality, but also a sleeker look, ease of use, and less intrusiveness.
We initially had an earlier release of 0.35 planned and had a build up for testing and resolving of the final package but pulled back because a couple of the tweaks and fixes just didn't go far enough.
Well far enough just made us want to go further, and so we probably have the most visibly impactful and broad span release since we started teh project.
Needless to say we are damned excited. Hell I'm so freaking excited I'm posting this at 10pm on a Friday, and I plan on working on it some more before I go to bed.
We had a round table just under two weeks ago, and we've added even more on top of that.
Thanks for the update Bruce, hope to see you around here more.