• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sellling/Taking Bids on Ice White Dragon Bone Earrings

MatlocK

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chessy. And I will let this run until the 23rd of Sept.
Reserve Price of 20 mil.
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

MatlocK

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
O sorry, Chessy. And I will let this run until the 23rd of Sept.
Reserve Price of 20 mil.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just for buyer information. You can dye these with the craftable plant dyes. I own a pair and double checked :) Makes it easy to color coordinate an outfit.

MatlocK

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Collecting is a practice with a very old cultural history. The Egyptian Ptolemaic dynasty collected books from all over the known world at the Library of Alexandria. The Medici family, in Renaissance Florence, made the first effort to collect art by private patronage, this way artists could be free for the first time from the money given by the Church and Kings; this citizenship tradition continues today with the work of private art collectors.

*bump*

MatlocK

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Many collectors enjoy making a plan for their collections, combining education, stimulation and experimentation to develop a personal collecting style; and even those who reject the notion of "planned collecting" can refine their "selection skills" with some background information on the methods of collecting.

~!*LAST BUMP*!~

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
smoot trade, excellent seller. gave gold first on Atl and he met me promptly on Cheesy with item