• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling, updated 23.12.2007

G

Hi all!

Selling following alacrity scrolls:

Mace Fighting Alacrity
Chivalry Alacrity
Parrying Alacrity

Just added:

Waiting your offers. You can contact me in PM or in game.

Best regards, Silver[GIL].

G

2pikon198:

Ill think about your proposal.

2all:

I'm also selling Promotional tokens, 7th anniversary gift.

R

Rykus

I'll give you 100k if you learn how to crop images.

*shudders*

G

ya no kidding on the cropping thing. looks like your using paint so i will give you a quick tutorial, your mouse is a cursor and if you look in the lower right hand corner of your scree it shows you coordinates.

So drag your mouse to the lower right hand corner of the picture you want to show and write down the coordinates. Now go into Image at the top of the page then go into Attributes and put in your new coordinates and bam! your pic is cropped

R

Rykus

Or you can just make the work area the size of the pic before you save it by moving your mouse cursor to the lower right of the image and grabbing the tiny blue square in the corner, then dragging it to the lower right corner of the image. Then save the image. Easy and fast.

G

Yeah, edit my start post. Thats looks better

Yimmy win 100k