• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling UBER crossbow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

you flame stroker.......

[/ QUOTE ]

I NEVER DID THAT TO Flame I SWEAR !! HES LYING! Ok, maybe that one time, but i was young and needed the money.

S

Strycher

<blockquote><hr>

ermmmm I meant stoker.......

and 10.15....

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry Mo, your bid is denied due to not meeting the 100k minimum increment.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Sorry Mo, your bid is denied due to not meeting the 100k minimum increment.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh oh, didn´t our moderator read the WHOLE thread...?

Heh

T

Tark_Smash

Just for arguing sake, I dont think shakaja was ever in KOC.

P

pikon198

Bow is 100% physical damage. Please get all final bids...ending soon.

- Masumatek

S

Strycher

Due to the information I have at hand, I am not going to outbid AntiOTF, because it is common knowledge that he just tries to pad the bids without any intention of buying.

Now 1 of 3 outcomes will come here...

1. He will win the bow, pay for it and I lose...no big deal. I have another nice bow I can use.

2. He will win the bow, not pay and I will probably get the bow as the backup winner

3. Somebody else that I actually think is serious will bid on the bow...at which time I will consider another bid.

But frankly, I think you just pad the bids trying to drive the price up. I could really care less though if I am right or wrong. So for now, I am done.

A

AntiOTF

Due to the fact that I have never backed out of a bid, and purchased everything i have ever won a bid on, i would say your remark is out of jealousy, and just down right slanderous. Not 1 person has ever said 1 word about me backing out of a deal with any truth in it. How bout just being a man and admitting that you know without a sneaky, early ending auction, you know you can't win.

S

Strycher

Money is cheap and I have plenty of it. Would you like me to send you some in PayPal too to pay for your troll fees?

A

AntiOTF

<blockquote><hr>

Money is cheap and I have plenty of it. Would you like me to send you some in PayPal too to pay for your troll fees?

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that is what i call classic! I merely come here and place a bid, with NO WORDS ADDED, mind you, then you come here and slander my name, then you have the audacity to say I'm trolling. W O W

S

Strycher

Your right, I apologize...the other thread you were trolling. I have a hard time separating people from their words though.

But your right, in THIS thread you were not trolling so I apologize.

G

Goodah

<blockquote><hr>

Due to the fact that I have never backed out of a bid, and purchased everything i have ever won a bid on, i would say your remark is out of jealousy, and just down right slanderous. Not 1 person has ever said 1 word about me backing out of a deal with any truth in it. How bout just being a man and admitting that you know without a sneaky, early ending auction, you know you can't win.

[/ QUOTE ]

O really? Remember a bow being sold by Revvo and bought by Imasho?

A

AntiOTF

Imooshoo or whatever his name is, lost that auction, but Revvo's hatred toward me enabled Imash to win the bow. it was revvos way of trying to manipulate the community for all his past "doings", so he figured by taking less for the bow from Imasho, rather than selling it to me (the winning bid), he would gain the "community", and they would forgive all his wrong actions. of course, me and a couple others are nthe only ones who didnt buy into that crock of crap.

please feel free to refresh my memory, and i will feel free in showing you revvo's post saying he will not sell to me, and everyone knows we hate each other. So if revvo is you guys source, then please try again, he's not a member here.

A

AntiOTF

It's quite obvious I'm in the market for a good bow, I've only bidded in 3 threads in the past 2 days, so why you would think I'm trying to pad the bids is way beyond me.

G

by revvos post you mean the icq conversation he posted where you icqed him saying you are just trying to increase the bid trying to become friends or something similar?

*giggles*

G

Goodah

O you know very well what it was about. Quit acting like you don't know and quit acting like people dont know who you are ingame.

*thanks Shakaja I was gonna dig that up on SP.net but I don't think I need to anymore*

A

AntiOTF

<blockquote><hr>

by revvos post you mean the icq conversation he posted where you icqed him saying you are just trying to increase the bid trying to become friends or something similar?

*giggles*

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you talking about the same guy who hacked mine and your accounts? And admitted to doing so on another forum? Oh that Revvo!! Awwww *giggles*

A

AntiOTF

All this drama, and will prolly get the thread locked, all because I merely placed a bid? Are you kidding me? And since you're not bidding, why are you here trolling?

A

AntiOTF

<blockquote><hr>

Ok, enough hijacking...put up or shut up

bid stands at 12

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh you start this whole mess cause i out bidded you, now you wanna scream enough! Well don't that just beat all.

G

no, definitely must be a different one. also if you think revvo hacked your account you are somewhat foolish. or do you really think revvo liked you that much that he left you most your stuff and didnt delete your chars and got your account banned? *rolls eyes*

A

AntiOTF

<blockquote><hr>

no, definitely must be a different one. also if you think revvo hacked your account you are somewhat foolish. or do you really think revvo liked you that much that he left you most your stuff and didnt delete your chars and got your account banned? *rolls eyes*

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly I really don't know, all I have to go on is what "he said". But you don't find it strange that he knew the EXACT amount of gold that was left in my bank box? If he didn't do it as he says he did, then he knows the person who did, and he aint telling. And if he does, then it doesnt take a rocket scientist to know he knows the person who got you a week prior.

S

Strycher

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Ok, enough hijacking...put up or shut up

bid stands at 12

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh you start this whole mess cause i out bidded you, now you wanna scream enough! Well don't that just beat all.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I don't want to scream enough. I think you are an idiot, and you are doing your best to get this thread locked at worst and at best hijacked into a !#!@#$ match. Not playing.

Bid stand at 12.

If it closes with me winning do not say it is because you didn't have AMPLE opportunity to outbid me. You have only posted 4 times since I placed the bid and I have repeated it at least 3 times now.

G

it might have something to do with you telling it to someone, either on boards or over icq.

and again, i already told you that over icq. if it would be someone playing siege, they would have taken way more because they would have had an idea of what was around. and they would have destroyed the chars.

A

AntiOTF

Aight, man, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Strycher: You can have the bow for whatever Mas wants to sell it to you for, it's just not worth all this drama. I'm done here.

A

AntiOTF

After taking a shower, i thought to myself.. why let a lil crying girl have her way.. so i got mad... and guess what?

13 mil

Now, if your theory is correct about me padding bids, then i suggest you go in the corner a sit this one out. Otherwise, your move tough guy.

S

Strycher

you can have it...see ya on the field

There is only one bow that I know of that is worth this much, and to my knowledge it isn't for sale.

A

AntiOTF

This is to all of Siege, my bids are the real deal, ask anyone who's ever sold me anything, which surprises me about Shak being that I've spent cash with him in the past, but oh well.

But make no mistake about it, if you're gonna run around on this server with a toy that I want, then you best believe, you're gonna pay hefty for it. Now, if that's wrong, then I don't wanna be right. My bids are for real!

S

Strycher

changed my mind

i figure i probably won't get it at this, but I will be happy to make you pay 600k more.

A

AntiOTF

<blockquote><hr>

changed my mind

i figure i probably won't get it at this, but I will be happy to make you pay 600k more.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you slander my name for my "auction technique", then you do the same? For the record, i see nothing wrong with what you're doing, it's just business, but sadly enough, too many people take business personal, rather than seeing it as a bidding strategy.

You see, it doesn't matter what you "SAY" to the other bidders, all that matters is how you treat the seller of the auction. Anything else is just pure fluff and mind games on your competition. Nice job.

14 mil

S

Strycher

I agree with the last part of your statement...if you follow through then the rest is just mind games.

As for my "slander", it can only be called that if it is not true. It has not been proven untrue by the posts I have seen in this thread.

A

AntiOTF

Well, nice job. I have already said I won't pay 1 gp more than 14 mil for this bow, so you won. Just know, the fight was real.

S

Strycher

If it was, then well done and good fight.

If it wasn't, then screw you

Sadly, I will likely never know...ahh well, that is the price of winning.

S

Strycher

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

You are such a loser, I cannot even SAY how much of a loser you are. You make Rodney Dangerfield look really really cool though.

I

imported_Death of Hemp

Bidding is over....tyvm to everyone who bid.

-Masumatek asked me to post this for him.

A

AntiOTF

NO Fair!!!! 18 mil!!!! No!!!!!! hehe j/k
Grats on the bow, it's a nice one, but I didn't really need the fc1. But I know first hand what it's capable of, I have died to it once.

Status
Not open for further replies.