• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling UBER crossbow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fidessa

<u>Crossbow</u>
46% damage increase
46% hit fireball
35% swing speed increase
FC 1
78 luck
20% lower requirements

This is an excellent weapon. It’s a crossbow and has lots of damage increase, so it hits very hard. It has amazing specials! 35 ssi is great since it makes an otherwise slow weapon very useful. FC1 is great for a paladin- or necro-archer hybrid. And the fireball is a high intensity and helps a lot! I have no use for luck since I don’t PvM much but I’m sure this xbow can be great in PvM too!…..Anyhow, this is a great weapon and I’ve killed many with it! Happy bidding!

*Serious bids only please. If it the price isn’t what I like, I won’t sell it.
*Keep ALL bids in this thread. No pms, no icq, and no in-game bids.
*Bid at least 100k more than the previous bid. A bid that isn’t at least 100k more than the previous bid will not be accepted.
*I will not sell to the guild koc…fyi to any koc.

Thank you and good luck!

-Masumatek

S

Sir Ha-ward

Ah computer probs, heh. Let em know best of luck to him, i know thats a pain.

S

Sir Ha-ward

I dunno, one day hell buy from us, next day he wont, just trying to figure out what it is today. If not , ah well :p

G

Depends on your template. That bow is very good for one of mine.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Is the bow really that good? =\|

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed it is. Believe it or not, the regular Crossbow is one of the best archery weapons there is. With the swing speed and all the amazing mods on it, that bow can deal some serious damage. Concussion blow can do some serious damage to a mage on Siege, especially when low on mana. That combined with mortal strike, is pretty brutal. When I played prodo shards before I quit, they were the top weapon used by archers.

A

AntiOTF

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Is the bow really that good? =\|

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed it is. Believe it or not, the regular Crossbow is one of the best archery weapons there is. With the swing speed and all the amazing mods on it, that bow can deal some serious damage. Concussion blow can do some serious damage to a mage on Siege, especially when low on mana. That combined with mortal strike, is pretty brutal. When I played prodo shards before I quit, they were the top weapon used by archers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah on siege everyone's favorite archer weapon is the magical shortbow, but on prodo, nobody wants them, crosssbow is still the favorite.

A

AntiOTF

Ok , stop guys..... let me dig around the ole castle for a bit and see what I can find. Didn't know the market was like this! j/k, Mas, ya know i aint gonna hate on ya like that.

S

Strycher

do not misinterpret my bids of only 100k more as questioning my conviction to own this item.

if you look, I have only bid 100k above the last bid from my very first bid.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

do not misinterpret my bids of only 100k more as questioning my conviction to own this item.

if you look, I have only bid 100k above the last bid from my very first bid.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey masa I know it says no koc but I know we squashed are old beef so

Ill bid 10.5 mil.

F

Fidessa

Sweet Puffy I got to deny your bid since you are KOC, I love you tho but Masu is strickt

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

Sweet Puffy I got to deny your bid since you are KOC, I love you tho but Masu is strickt

[/ QUOTE ]

Status
Not open for further replies.