• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old School Selling two house deeds Izumo

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED
They can not leave the shard, they can not be put into your bank and if I am not mistaken they can not be stored in your backpack because at server maintenance they will convert to gold and a house placement tool same as if you had them in your bank or did a transfer with them.

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
They can not leave the shard, they can not be put into your bank and if I am not mistaken they can not be stored in your backpack because at server maintenance they will convert to gold and a house placement tool same as if you had them in your bank or did a transfer with them.
Yeah I feel it’s important to mention that to any prospective buyer, but saying that most buyers of items like this should already know. Doesn’t hurt to be clear about it though.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why I put the shard on it. Most rares collectors know the issues with them. If they could be transferred then there would be no issues. Only a collector from Izumo would be able to display them. As of right now there locked down in a 7x7.

If they could be transferred I would add them to my collection lol

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Have you tried though? Xfer while they're in a container in your pack, cuz someone selling some a few months ago was able to. Try on TC first though

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Have you tried though? Xfer while they're in a container in your pack, cuz someone selling some a few months ago was able to. Try on TC first though
A few months ago maybe 6 I got a small work shop right before shard down time. I placed in a box inside a box inside a box and it poofed on shard up. I have heard a boat works have not tried it. Friend loaned me gold to place a small there. Now I need to deal with one of my Atl homes going into the frist stage.

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
A few months ago maybe 6 I got a small work shop right before shard down time. I placed in a box inside a box inside a box and it poofed on shard up. I have heard a boat works have not tried it. Friend loaned me gold to place a small there. Now I need to deal with one of my Atl homes going into the frist stage.
Quick loot his house !!!!!!

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a deed to a weapon training hut that I've kept in my bank box for probably over a decade. The deed is in a rarewood chest, and that chest is in a wooden chest. Does it need to be double box'd? I don't know. I'm slightly afraid to move it out until the day I sell it.

I'm not recommending you do the same. But it works for me.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a deed to a weapon training hut that I've kept in my bank box for probably over a decade. The deed is in a rarewood chest, and that chest is in a wooden chest. Does it need to be double box'd? I don't know. I'm slightly afraid to move it out until the day I sell it.

I'm not recommending you do the same. But it works for me.
From what I been informed and have seen. Only ones safe in packs and in banks are the ones that are not on the house placement tool list. Yours is not there and blacksmith shop are not on there.

Now not sure if they can be transferred.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yesterday, you were looking for buyer in Izumo, but few will.
With the time zone not lining up it is hard to find someone and even harder with not many talk English in game there.

i let mine go poof not Worth the effort for their price
They are a part of History to this game and I think its wroth the effect to find someone that would like them. There was at lest one person on the shard that kept them since they where in the idoc. If I do not find a buyer I will just make a outpost there the lag is not so bad for me that I will not enjoy it there, I have 20 picks that can be shields.

CRoad

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
With the time zone not lining up it is hard to find someone and even harder with not many talk English in game there.
So Izumo is Japanese shard. Most people who can speak English are only idoc. Please understand.:)

Last edited:

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
From what I been informed and have seen. Only ones safe in packs and in banks are the ones that are not on the house placement tool list. Yours is not there and blacksmith shop are not on there.

Now not sure if they can be transferred.
You need to refresh it several times a week, putting it in the hatch of the ship will keep it safe.