• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling: Trammel Large Tower *SCREENSHOT*

D

DravenSP

Very nice placement of Large tower, Screen away from open Ocean and Mining adjacent to the tower. Located east of Brit TRAMMEL. Please post bids here.. Questions will be answered via ICQ 74006555. Looking to sell by end of this week.

Jerimiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since I've had little luck finding my 'Perfect' 18 X 18 I'll open the bidding here with 5 Million since nobody else has answered yet.

B

Bodhi

I like the close access to resources, tree, mountain, water ;) Nice location. Too bad i dont play that shard

D

DravenSP

I'd be lying if i said there was "no" spawn, but its extremely uncommon. Sometimes ive seen a gypsy camp or an occasional brigand camp. But usually theyre not in range of the tower anyway.