• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Tram Castle

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling Tram castle Above brit swamps, little to no spawn. Picture provided. Please place any bids on castle in this post and don't PM me asking me how much I want for it. I want as much as I can get for it so whoever the highest bid is gets it (as long as its reasonable). Nails or ATL realtor will broker exchange. I will Accept gold on either chessy or ATL. Thank you

Attachments

Siouxsie Sioux of Chessy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Not sure on prices now Ive returned back to game....but a castle selling on Europa Ice Island Tram was going for 300 million...
So Ill put in an offer of 350 million if your interested...

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought I posted this guess i did not, my highest bid currently is 600mil, but not worth letting it go for that cheap anyways

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
scratch that Tehan of Chessy just offered 800mil. So its starting to move in the right direction, just very slowly lol