• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling TRAM Castle, on MainLand, Great Location!!!

Rafman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Castle for sale, great location north of minoc, on Mainland in Trammel.

Nice spacious front yard.

Please icq all offers to # 239169239, or you can PM me.

Thanks!

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
How much are you looking to get?

Also, is there any reason you're requiring that the offers be private? Seems like it's a bit shady that way...

Rafman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How is it shady? lol. I just don't want to run this as an auction, since not many people check these forums, with a set start and end time and bid increase, etc.

I say contact me directly - because if I get an offer i like i will likely either accept it, or maybe negotiate a bit until we agree on price. Not looking to make this into a long drawn out process.

If you do a search of my username on Stratics - I doubt you'd find many other people, if any, who have sold more castles than me over the years.

Finally - I see there's another castle on Tram Mainland that sold for around 1.5billion recently. So i'm looking for around that value. Could be open to offers of not just gold, or trades too, depending.

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
The last castle I tried to buy was privately 'negotiated' and in that case it became pretty clear that he was just trying to inflate the price by playing multiple "people" against each other in a silent bidding process in which I suspect I was the only living breathing person actually bidding.

While I recognize that even with public bidding you could do the same by making multiple accounts here, or having friends bid an item up, at least the process is somewhat more transparent.

I'm not suggesting that you are shady, but I am unequivocally saying that others are.

Could you provide a link to the thread where that castle was sold? I generally consider my Google-foo to be quite good, but sadly I am unable to find such an example on these forums. The most recent castle sold on this shard seems to have been for 1B - but that thread is one in which only the seller acknowledges the sale, so I take it with the requisite grain of salt, this being the internet after all.

In any event, I don't think we will make a deal, I'm not willing to pay "extra" for Tram vs Fel, given then I'd prefer Fel, so we're off by >1B in valuation.

I wish you good luck on the sale.

Rafman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still waiting on my first offer!

So far the high bid is 0 Gold Pieces by "_______". If anyone thinks they can beat that you can contact me by ICQ or PM, or even post here (leave a contact #).

Seriously - if you're interested in buying a Castle, you should contact me to discuss price. I don't bite.