• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling Tons of rares a lil this that and nunya.

Chump Thumper

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
For now i just put the photos on if I need to auction I will I would prefer to just sell at or near market value. the way I usually go off that is searching stratics rares history. because I know very little about most these rares.
Ill List more info as I get time. If you see something you want, send me and icq and or Post here with how much you want to pay.
the cloth message me which one and how much you need. I will discount this from what market is also.
Everything is on ATL, I can deliver for free any shard Payment would need to be made now though on atl, and ill deliver asap, depending on how many need this service.
Abyssal, Dyed Abyssal, Europa Gold, Tangle cloth etc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Snowy Scenes I do have some very rare and some i dont care ones
multiples of some so message me again with what you want

Twin Oaks Tavern 500k Buyout /////////////////// Blackthorn's Castle
Ethereal Fortress 200k Buyout /////////////////// City of Montor 200k Buyout
Shrine of Chaos 200k Buyout /////////////////// Exodus Lair 10M Buyout
/////////////////// Shrine of honor
Shrine of sacrifice 200k Buyout /////////////////// Shrine of compassion 200k Buyout
Shrine of himility 200k Buyout /////////////////// City of wind 200k Buyout
Serpent's Hold 200k Buyout /////////////////// Britain 300k Buyout
Magincia 200k Buyout /////////////////// Vesper 200k Buyout
Jhelom 200k Buyout /////////////////// Bucs den 200k Buyout
Zento 200k Buyout /////////////////// Skara 200k Buyout
Heartwood 200k Buyout /////////////////// Lycaeum 200k Buyout
Karnaugh 200k Buyout /////////////////// Empath abbey 500k Buyout
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rares.jpg

Rares2.jpg

rares3.jpg

Last edited: